Legion and the Nightmare

I went upstairs holding out the box of food that belonged to Michael. I took mine with me. On the way, I thought about what Sally said about Michael. Evil? No, Pure Evil she said to Michael. 

I knew I liked Michael but we had nothing together and when Sally said that about him. I was angry. I'm still angry about it. I'm getting angry over such things now. I can feel something inside me. But I'm not sure. 

I make my way upstairs. There were rooms. A lot of them. And I had no idea that the place we were in was so..... grand?

I started to look for the name on the doors. I was passing by when I saw mine too. I sigh as I whisper, "So I'm stuck here..". I said as I looked at the name of the room and it belonged to Michael. 

It was just a really great coincidence. My body with a splash of fire as I made my way to his door.

*Knock *Knock

There was no answer as the door creaked open. I was a bit flustered at first but I went in. I went in but saw nobody. I pushed my body ahead as to peek if he was inside the room. 

I felt something moved behind me as the door closed suddenly. My heart skipped a beat as I turned around slowly. My hands got colder. I look at him with his mask slightly moved than usual.

I thought to myself, maybe he doesn't wear his mask in his room but just in front of others ??

I snapped out as I said, "The entity brought down food ", as I gave him his box. He took and placed it on his table.

He turned around and started to look at me. Did he want something?
"Do you want something Michael ?" - I asked as I only got a huff in response.

I went toward the door and tried to open it but it seemed to be stuck. I looked at him as I gave him a confused look. He walked towards the door and tried to open it. But it was in vain.

He gives out another huff. As he takes the box of food from my hand and places it near his box as he sat down on the bed.

His breath gushing through the rubber mask as he gives out another small huff. I knew he wanted to say something probably but maybe he felt weird? I said - 

I know you can talk so why is it so you're always so quiet? - I got nothing in response but a stare.
You did talk to me in the forest if you remember, then why do the others say you don't talk?

ugg... How do you remember that? You should have forgotten that before you came here. - He said in a raspy voice.

I don't know. But I can tell I remember everything that has happened in my life. When I was like grabbed by something, I got a flashback of every moment I cherished about.

You cherished the time we talked?  - he gave out a chuckle.

Oh, so you laugh to eh?    I don't really know why I didn't try to run away from you that night. I'm very attentive in these situations but that night was different.

Do you mean the pencil? I remember you dropping it. I did think you were scared when I got close to you but I know it was something else. - He said as he gave out another chuckle.

My cheeks turn red as my body was again set on fire. I felt awkward but then Michael just lift his arm up and glided it over my cheeks again.

My face getting flush with another shade of red when Sally yelled from below, "Legions are going to be back soon"

I got up as I whispered, "The Legions ?". The killer you killed is a member of that group. The entity was angry at him because he died to a survivor. He might be mad at you so stay close to me until your immortal.