Herman the maniac helper

I found myself alive and I was laying on something wasn't quite sure on what. I wanted to open my eyes and just see where I was but my eyes were shut together. I tried to move my arms and legs but couldn't. 

Something that felt like a strap held me down to one position. I grunted and tried to open my eyes. A painful snap was the only thing I heard before my eyes opened wide. I had to close it down when multiple-beam of lights lit above me.

I looked around me but no one was nearby. My eyes squinted because of the light while I noticed my surroundings. It looked like a hospital, an abandoned hospital. Stretchers and dirty beds lying around. Windows with glass shattered, banging on the window frame. A faint no signal television going off in the distance. Above me were 4 lights on a flexible boom arm. A dome right above me. I looked down at my body forcing myself down.

I was covered with a dirty blanket. I moved my arms and legs around a little the strap holding me down in one place. I grunted and banged my body against the bed. Only to feel a strike of pain in my chest.

I remember what had happened earlier causing a trembling feeling inside my chest. I felt sad. Angry. Hopeless. The only thing that brought me happiness now just gone. I cried. A heatwave took over my body. The crying stopped. It turned into hate. I hated him. Not just hate but I was scared by him. By anything that moved. Anything that wanted to come closer to me.

I thought about the things that happened for some time and I looked at myself now. I started to scream. I wanted to get out of here. Get away from everyone. I needed a break. No... I needed to back to the way I was.

I screamed yet again. Louder. Sweat took over my hair dripped with every movement of my head. I was tired and panted. A deep breath from my mouth. I felt exhausted.

A faint footstep was heard approaching me from a distance. It started to get louder. My heartbeat rose every second that passed. It kept approaching me when I felt something move behind me.

I couldn't see it with the straps still on. I heard a male let out a maniacal laugh behind me. I grunted and fought with the straps still on.

*Ding Dong*

I heard a bell wail loudly behind me. I felt another presence behind me. Both began to chuckle, one like a maniac and one with a hum. 

They approached from the behind from both sides.

To my left was a tall man in a lab coat. A bloodied lab coat. His face.... his face had a contraption on it. Forcing him into smiling. His lips stretched out. Eyes wide opened the same way as well. Wires running onto his head. His lab coats arms were ripped open exposing his muscular arms. Wires going through his muscles in his arm. He held what looked like a pole with spikes on it. His pant was splashed with blood. A clean pair of shoes to go with it. His eyes even wide open but the blue orbs that he had caught my eyes. 

and to my right was a man taller than the one to my left. He had his body as if he were dried in the mud. His eyes golden shining. His hair dried in the mud. His arms and legs were black. he was muscular too. He happened to have to wear a fall down vest that was torn on the way down. From his hips, he wore nothing but bandages covered in grim. He held what looked like a spine with blades attached to the end of it. It was a real spine with the blood and grim covered it.

They went ahead and came right in front of the bed that I was strapped on to. The lab coat guy still with his maniac laughs whereas the other started to stare at me. He moved his arm closer to me causing me to flinch. I was scared. My heart drummed. It was an uneasy feeling. I didn't trust them. I didn't trust anyone. His arm reached out to me once again as I let out a scream.