Obliviate (5)

I accidentally put Sirius in the tags instead of Severus, but it gave me an idea XD Don't judge my dyslexia d:

Christmas was so close that Draco had begun to get excited and festive, going as far as decorating their whole dorm room with lights trees and treats, Harry was warned not to eat. Harry hadn't seen his parents since the incident and they hadn't written either. Alex was always off on adventures with Ron and Hermione, not like he would want to talk to Harry anyway. Around Christmas, Harry always started to miss Sirius and Remus. 

Harry was a mere five years old when Sirius and Remus visited for the last time, before heading out on a mission to train Alex. 

"Sirius, Remus!" five-year-old Harry squealed running down the stairs towards them. 

"Heycub!" Remus smiled as Sirius picked up Harry and went into the kitchen. 

"You know Lils Harry has gotten awfully skinny." Remus chatted with Lilly sounding concerned. 

"He is fine. He never comes down for meals." Lilly responded baking Christmas cookies and Treacle tarts.  

Harry watched her as she wrote name tags for presents, none of them Harry'ss. He really wasn't feeling great today. Everyone had already forgotten about him and it was only 8. Harry loved Lily. He didn't want her to seem like a bad mom, so he pointed towards his room to show his godfathers his drawings. They set down Alex's Christmas present, keeping Harry's close. 

They opened the door to find a barren empty room. A room was not fit for such a young child. The only thing that added color were the pictures that Harry had drawn. Harry's stomach rumbled.

"you hungry cub?" Sirius asked the little boy on his lap

"I wouldn't want to be a bother," Harry said trying to smile. His parents wouldn't want a sad child.  

"Come on, let's get you something to eat." 

"Wait nwo, we can't go down," Harry said worriedly, "Dady said nwot to go down without thew house-elves telling me it's ok."

"But what if you need something bud, What about Christmas?" Remus said giving Harry his present.

"it's fine," Harry said pushing away the present 

Harry tried to keep a smile on his face, but he was soon in tears. He tried to quickly wipe them away scolding himself in his head. 

"Buddy, what's wrong?"

"Why are you giving me a present?" Harry croaked out in between tears, "If I cry then mommy and daddy won't want me," He confessed to them sobbing some more, starting to panic. 

"your mommy and daddy love you very much," Sirius told Harry. 

"Really?" Harry asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yeah, they do let's go talk to them and get you some food," Remus said as Sirius carries Harry down the stairs. Harry was put down as he ran to his father, hugging his leg.

"Boy, I told you not to come down unless asked."

"but.. but... Sirius said You woved me and it's Cwistmas." Harry said tears welling in his bright green eyes. 

"I don't care" Jamessaysgetting close toHarry'sface.

Harry runs away tears flying down his cheeks. His parents will love him, but what happened after, Harry will probably never know about.

"How could you say that to your own son James?" Sirius asked in outrage. 

"I didn't say it Alex did I?"

"he is so young and hurt and if he can't come down then when does he eat? How does he tell you if he has a fever? What about little things like nightmares? Do you just let him cry? He is just a kid!" 

"He came down on Alex's birthday! He disrupted the whole party just for a roll. That is why we have that rule."  James says sternly

"We are taking Harry," Sirius says, with fire in his eyes. 

"No you are not, what will everyone else think?" James asked.

"that he is in a better place," Sirius said.

"Obliviate" James pointed his wand at the two and they completely forgot Harry. And there went Harry's only support, what he would have needed when he was young. 

Sorry if it was a little shorter, more just like a flashback chapter.