The Ball (14)

Harry's parents still hadn't gone out for tea with him again, and as much as it was devastating, the Yule ball was fastly approaching. Pansy had already agreed to help him get ready. The day had finally come and Harry and Pansy spent almost all day getting ready, well Pansy did. Harry didn't quite have to do all the makeup, and he didn't do his hair or nails. It was plain and simple, but it looked stunning. Pansy fastened the pearl crown into Harry's raven black hair.

"Perfect" Pansy said putting the last bobby pin in. 

Harry looked into the mirror it really was absolutely perfect. Harry replaced his glasses with a pair of contacts. Pansy was wearing a bright blue ballgown style dress. She really was exceptionally beautiful. Pansy had a petite nose and naturally ombre brunette hair. She had curled her hair and put on a light periwinkle inspired makeup look. Pansy happened to be going with Blaise. Harry came down the stairs to meet Draco.  Draco's robes were put on perfectly even the tie. He looked perfect. 

Draco saw Harry and was immediately awestruck. He looked stunning. His electric green eyes seemed to sparkle against the darker color of the dress, and his hair looked perfectly untamed. His lack of glasses made his features appear more symmetrical, and the crown was perfectly placed in his hair. Harry walked down the stairs like a Disney princess, looking at Draco the whole time. Draco didn't even notice when Harry tripped over some of his dress and tumbled down two steps before promptly getting back up again. (XD me) 

He reached the bottom of the stairs and took Draco's arm smiling the whole way to the ball. Right before they were announced Draco whispered to Harry, 

"You look beautifully stunning." 

They walked in as a blush spread across Harry's face. The great hall was decked out with a magical winter scene, that achieved any fairy tale dream. This was going to be a great night...

(I know this is really short but I don't really give a crap, I'm tired and kinda out of ideas before the climax of the next day) 

If you have any ideas about the ball scene let me know!