Just for tonight

- Did you book a room, sir? - a maid looks at Alastor with a tint of fear.

- Yes, my dear. My key. - he lends a hand smiling.

- Here it is, sir. Your room has number 50. - the servant handles the key to the new client and walks away.

The Radio Demon walks down the corridor and sees the right room. It seems like he's gotta have an adventure...

When he walks in, someone is standing in front of the window. A girl.

- Good evening... - she turns around and freezes, staring stunned at her new companion. - I- -.

- Are you my special surprise they've promised? - the deer-demon smirks.

- Yes, I am. My name's Y/N and I'm here to... Erm... - she blushes and stutters. - P-Please you, sir. -.

The silence starts to hang and both guests of the room feel uncomfortable. Alastor steps to his present and softly touches Y/N's shoulder. She hides her glance, slightly jerking off. The red-haired demon gingerly strokes her hand and whispers - Calm down, darling. I won't hurt you. -.

- I want to believe you, sir... - the h/c-haired servant swallows a panic attack and blinks several times. She can't understand Alastor's intention or, precisely speaking, its absence.

- Call me Alastor, darling... - red irises slightly flash in twillight shadows and Y/N feels some heat in her stomach. There are no butterflies, but a knot of fear starts to loosen.

- As you wish, s... Alastor. - she smiles, pronouncing his name, rolling it with her tongue, studying it more.

- That's better, darling. Let me make a wish. - the Radio Demon licks his lips and hugs Y/N. - Kiss me. -.

L/N is discouraged and gets embarrassed. Turning into a blushing mess, she mutters - You're too tall for me, Alastor... -.

- Then, I'll make it easier for you. - he sits down on a bed and nods to her to continue. - Come on, darling. Try again. -.

- As you wish, Alastor... - streightening a h/l h/c lock, which got out of a (your hairstyle), the companion walks to the demon, leans in and pecks him on his cheek. Alastor seems to be overwhelmed.

- Ahahaha, darling... - he bursts out laughing. - Are you kidding me? -.

- You need to clarify your desires, Alastor. - she winks and sits down on the bed.

- Okay, then... - he looks being lost in thought and Y/N loses her vigilance, when...

He kisses her

His kiss isn't lustful. It is tender and cautious, unlike kisses of other men Y/N had, when she was alive. It's the kiss she longed for.

They kiss for a minute, but Alastor pulls back from Y/N to look at her. E/c eyes sparkle with a sweet gleaming and pure joy, soft lips smile widely and cheeks are blushing.

She is a cherry blossom

- You are a charming demon, darling. - Alastor smirks and licks his acquaitance's lips.

- I'm not even a demon... - the girl feels some pounds inside, exactly where her heart was.

- You're indeedy a charming creature. Your energy makes me feel... Different. - he says, all of a sudden.

- Please, don't make me blush... - she hides her glance and blushes even more.

- You're already blushing , darling... - the deer-demon pulls Y/N to his chest and whispers - It will be a long night... -.

- Aren't you going to do that with me, are you? - she asks with a hint of hesitation. She didn't expect him to have this desire.

- Definitely, I'm going to, darling. - he smirks and adds. - Say my name. -.

- Alast- Mnm... - Y/N's interrupted by a kiss she wanted to have again.

A little timeskip

Аlastor gets up and looks at the body in front of him. His charming sinner is sleeping, tired enough to ignore everything, and the demon can't blame her: Y/N got him pretty exhausted. The night was undoubtedly unmatched, but the Radio Demon has his business to deal with.

Maybe, Y/N isn't 'just for tonight'.