Farewell, My Dear [Finale]

A/N: Troye Sivan - Talk Me Down

Your POV

Who the Hell are these creatures? Why do they surround me in a white room with white (soft?) walls? What do they need from me?!

- You got well and we are ready to introduce you to your new host. - they smile and their smiles are too dollish, too sweet, too discouraging. I want my memories back, you freaks!

They pull me to the exit and I look around. There is too much light in Paradise. I want something like neon or dark-crimson. These skies cqueeze me into nothing, these pastel colours kill my sanity... 

I feel something attached to my breast. It's a crimson note with black letters. I read it with greed and hope. Maybe, it'll explain something about all this booth happening around me.

I love you

This doesn't belong here. I start to remember where I was all the time after my death. I went to Hell and I lived there. Who wants me back and alive? Why does my heart ache when I see this handwriting.

- We found it with your body near the portal. - an angel with a frustrated expression on her face reads it. - My name's Mercy. -.

She's too upset for this place, she's... broken? Whatever is wrong, I sympathize with her. Probably, she suffers from her desire to soften everyone's pain... The only thing I can do is to ask for her help.

- Please, help me to return in Hell. I must find the author of this note. My soul wants it... - I beg her. I need to meet someone who cares about me so much, I need him or her to know they did right. I need to thank this person, demon, sinner or whoever they are.

- Keep calm. Just stay quiet and don't react. I'll send you to your lover. - she hides me behind her wings and I fall down. Suddenly, I feel dizzy and the world comes blurry...

I get conscious in a dark place filled with flashlights, lasers, bass and creatures of all kinds anyone's able to imagine. A spider with a furred boobs is teasing a strange creature in a hat and a fur coat. A winged cat plays blackjack with an one-eyed girl. If I see here a bear getting high with a mouse, I won't even wonder...

I sneak out of the basement and end up in a lobby of something like a hotel. My feet lead me to the stairs and I walk up with a sketch feeling of pounding in my empty chest. Is that my heart? Is that just a delirium? I don't know. It's weird to meet none of the securities or creatures of this sort.

Out of the blue, I feel someone is standing right behind me and jerk. I turn around and see my own shadow. It'll be ironic, if I'm killed by my own shadow. However, this piece of darkness does nothing and I exhale. Perhaps, I've got a PTSD or paranoia... 

- Ghaa- - I hear a muffled groan and feel creeps on my back. Who is that? Is this creature suffering from something? I need to check. Thank Hell, this sound wasn't too far from me and I found the right room. I slightly open the door and look inside of the room.

I see a tall man in a shirt lying in his bed. His deer ears are down and his eyes are hid under the eyelids. His breath is heavy... What a poor demon! Maybe, he's wounded too much to make it and everyone left him dying and writhening. I need to soften his torments and sorrows.

Noone's POV

You pour some water in a bowl and take off your skirt. You weared shorts under it so it can wait. You tear your black chiffon skirt apart to make some bandages. You dip the pieces of cloth in the cool water and walk into the room. The man still keeps his eyes closed and you feel deja-vu.

Flashback

- Al, unless you tolerate it, your wounds won't be treated. - you pout your lips. - Please, calm down. -. You want your lover to stop hanging around and to get in bed.

- As you wish, darling. - the deer-demon smiles to you. - The only condition: distract me from these disgusting cold rags. -. He lets you put cooled bandages on his hands and legs. 

- Soldier keep on marching on... - you start to sing his favourite song. It calms him down better than every lovesong you tried to sing to him. 

End of Flashback

You approach his bed and gently touch his forehead with your lips. A huge wave of memories grabs your mind and pulls it through all the details of your relationship. All quarrels, all dates, all kisses, all promises... All of that was between you before you have almost died in the last fight.

- Am I sleeping? - Alastor weakly jerks off and sees your shocked face. He gained a reputation of even more violent maniac far before you've returned. 

- Alastor... Al... I'm alive... I'm here... Why are you so frustrated? I missed you... - you put off the bowl and fall on your knees. Your face hides in his blanket and you cry, holding his hand.

- Y/N... I've seen too much dreams about your return. I know, you'll disappear if I touch you. - he drinks some water from his glass and sighs. 

- Believe me! I'm back and I love you... - you hold his left hand and get up. You crawl onto his bed and look in his red eyes. And you do the forbidden action.

You intertwine your fingers with his. You know he was afraid to hurt you with his fingers and he was against this kind of romance. But you need to prove you're real.

- I know you didn't let me do it. I still love your hands and voice, your mind and soul... Please, please... - your tears reach his lips and he tastes them. 

His face changes and he hugs you. He kisses your eyes, hair, nails, - everything he can reach with his lips. He strokes your shoulder with his right hand and he doesn't let go of you for some time, afraid to wake up with the memory about your corpse in the ashes. The Radio Demon wraps you up in his blanket and understands you're in your blouse and black shorts.

- Where's your skirt? - his eyes are squinted. He looks like good old Alastor you drinked tea with.

- In this bowl. I wanted to help you to recover. - you feel quilty. It was his gift for your birthday and you cherished this skirt more than anything you had.

- Little, decisive darling... - Al smiles wider and kisses your lips. You hug him and use your powers to cure his illness. You two lie in his bed and kiss each other. It is the true happiness: to hide your face on the beloved chest, to cry out all sorrows holding your lover's hand and to inhale the most precious scent of your lover's skin. 

After all of hugs and blissful kisses, the Radio Demon reaches your ear and whispers

Will you marry me?