Farewell, My Dear [pt 1]

A/N: The song recommended - Starset - It Has Begun. Alert! Here is the death of the Reader.

You lie on the ground and look at the sky. Irresistibly beautiful sky hurts your eyes and you try to hold your breath. It's too late to rise up and it's time to smile. 

You send your faint smile into nowhere and feel tears streaming down your cheeks. Local genoside had left you in peace because you knew he is alive. Your vision becomes blurry and you see only the sparkle of redness.

- I need you alive, my dear... - you hear whisper nearby and try to respond. Nothing gets better before someone holds you tightly and places a kiss onto your cold lips. Your blood starts to run through your veins and you return to reality. 

- Ah! - you weakly moan and open your eyes. You see him holding your body close to his. You try to make your vision clearer and the whole world of sounds breaks your shield. 

- Shh... No need to speak - he places a tender kiss on your dirty cheek and strokes your ice-cold hands. He's exhausted but his smile is even wider than usual. His lower lip is bleeding and his left ear is cut...

- We need to fight... A-Al- - you try to get up but feel several bullets close to you. Then there're even more shots but no bullets got through your body...

You grab the gun and look around. Only Alastor remained of his own, the rest had already died. It's bitter from soot and blood - you spit it out. You and a deer-like demon find yourself back to back. The legs are still weak but with a stable support it will still come out to fight. 

- Shoot, I'll cover. - the demon says this with wheezing and glanders, as if through radio interference. You firmly rest your feet against the still unreached square meter of land and squeeze the iron in your hands. Your head is cloudy with the smell of blood and meat. The heat remained only in the coal that lies in your chest instead of the heart. The finger itself pulls the trigger and the red-hot iron strives to escape from the hands but they hold the deadly burden tightly. 

The hordes of Vox demons can only be kept with the help of the shadows of Radio Demon. The scarlet signs of the deer-like demon create a kind of shield. Black thick blood is pouring and your shoes are already champing in it ...

CLANG - the cartridges ran out and it is clear that there is nowhere else to take them. You're almost sleeping and your hands are weakening. A weapon falls, with a sad, crying "squelch" going to the depths of a pool of blood.

- Al... - you call softly, knowing that you can't stand it anymore. Radio Demon immediately turns around and catches you.

- Y/N... Y/N! - he loses his usual smile, clutching at your still conscious glance. 

- Al ... - you twitch weakly in an attempt to hug him for the last time, but the body no longer obeys you. - Smi... Smile... -.

The scarlet-haired demon no longer sees life in your y/e/c eyes and straightens up holding your body in his arms. He pulls your corpse closer to his chest and breathes in the smell of your blood. It is streaming down his nerves and it settles in his lungs. 

- You weren't this sinful to die like so. - he whispers rocking your body in a cautious, gentle embrace. - I'll take revenge, my dear. -.