First Time (smut)

A/N: It's my first smutshot

You return from work and come into your house. You are used to meet Al indoors but now all you hear and see is silence. 

- Al? Are you here? - you call him, starting to worry if everything's alright.

- I'm in the bedroom. - he answers and you put off your handbag and walk into your bedroom. You are intrigued by his deep voice and his location. He had never visited your bedroom before...

- Wha- - you stand stunned looking at your crush.

- Hello, my dear. - he turns his head to you and smiles seductively. You blush.

- Holy peaches! Why are you tied with your own coat? - you let out a nervous chuckle.

- Come closer and untie my hands. - the deer-demon smirks.

You obey and approach to him. Your hands are slightly shaking when you touch the silky coat and feel the warm it radiates. You blush even more and feel the knot on the cloth. You start untying it, gently moving your fingers. 

- You are pretty accurate, darling. - Al speaks to you and you chuckle nervously. - Eheh~ I'm just trying to be gentle with- With your clothes. -.

The knot unties and you manage to set Al's hands free. You hold his red warm coat staring at it in disbelief. You've never held it in your hands because Alastor didn't let you wash it. 

- What did you say? Gentle? - the Radio Demon pronounces the last word deeply. It makes you feel like several bullfinches have settled in your heart. You hide your glance because your secret desire is awakening and you don't want it to frighten off your only and beloved friend.

- I've meant n-nothing m-more than accur-racy. - you stutter trying to avoid the curious glance o the Overlord.

- Don't worry, my dear. - he hugs you and you hide your face on his chest. - Y/N L/N, you need to relax. -.

- As you wish, Al. - you smile to him and put off your blue blouse. - What will yo- -.

Your words get lost in Al's lips. He strokes your cheek and kisses you tenderly. You blush and your heart starts pounding really hard. You've never felt this before: the sweetness of touch, the thirst for a couple of hands on your waist...

- Do you want this? - he asks you.

- Yes, I have been waiting for this for two years... - you confess 

 - You can't survive through all my desires. - Alastor looks at you with no smile on his face and your heart stops for a split second. The deer-demon sits down on your bed and lowers his head.

- No need to handle yourself... You're my only affection, Al. - you place a light kiss on his forehead and look right in his eyes. The crimson depth absorbs the rest of your doubts and you sit down on his laps.