Help

Rome and Aldi walked back to the bleachers that they were sitting at outside. Instead of 'walked', it was more like Aldrich leading Rome like the smol pupper he was. As soon as the duo met the sunlight, Rome was surrounded by his girlfriends. Aldi sat down on the bleachers and observed his friend. 

Unlike Rome, who was a ray of sunshine and didn't have a care in the world, Aldrich was raised with a military family who expected no 'shenanigans' from their children. So, naturally, Aldrich had been protective over his ray of sun once they'd gotten used to each other. 

While Aldrich was lost in thought, he didn't notice that the bell had rung for the next class. And Rome was gone....again. Aldrich sighed and ran inside to find his friend. He looked around and was greeted by an empty lunchroom. He started to panic and run towards any door he could see and opened them to see if his air-headed charge was in any of them. 

The world became dark and Aldrich panicked even more, but he was immediately calmed when he heard an all to familiar voice whisper, "Guess who~!"

"Rome." Aldrich sighed and he turned around to see his sunshine staring at him with a blinding smile. 

"Aldi~!" Rome said while poking Aldrich on the nose, surprising him. 

"Where were you? I looked around and you vern't zhere, und- und--" He was cut off by Rome smirking at him smugly and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Well, I'm glad you noticed! Now, lets get to class, we're already late, has is." Rome said before dragging Aldrich to their next class. 

Yao sat up when the bell rang and sat down in his chair before anyone else was in the room. The teacher had gone out to make copies of a short story they were reading, so Yao was all alone. He started reading again when he felt something cold slide his back. Yao yelped and turned around sharply, almost smacking a carton of watery maple syrup on himself and the floor. 

He frowned and looked up at his assailant. It was Markus. Yao rolled his eyes and started to get up before being smacked to the floor with his own book by Markus' younger brother, Allen. He saw stars for a moment and almost blacked out when he started to stand up. 

"Aww, what's the matter? Are you weak or something?" Markus smirked and squatted down to get in Yao's face. These two had caught on to Yao's habit of skipping lunch, and took that as a sign of weakness. 

Yao coughed and was held down by Allen while Markus warmed himself up for what was to come. Yao squirmed uselessly as the brothers were about to attack him even more. 

Then the teacher came in. The two brothers scrambled out of the room and to their next class as the teacher came in with a few students following. 

Yao coughed violently and took what was left of the watery syrup to the bathroom where he dumped it in the sink. He looked up to see what damage had been done. There was a throbbing red mark where Allen had hit him with the heavy textbook, and his hair, back, clothes, and hands were sticky with maple syrup. Of COURSE it'd be maple syrup. The kid was from Canada and he always had a weird obsession with all things maple. 

He cleaned up the best he could and slowly walked back to the classroom. With his eyes looking at the floor, Yao didn't notice that he'd bumped into someone. 

"*Duìbuqi," Yao muttered before being stopped and turned around. 

Rome and Aldrich were walking towards their next class when someone bumped into Aldrich. Instinctively, he grabbed the person and turned them around. The girl in front of them muttered something and looked up with a desolate expression on her face. 

Rome recognised her and quickly asked her what was wrong in rapid-fire Italian, while Aldrich stood there. 

"Hey, bella, what's wrong?" Rome said in accented english, "Who did this to you?"

The girl, muttered something else and Aldrich noticed her sharp nails digging into her own skin and her lips trembling slightly. Her cheeks became flushed with a light red and muttered something else. 

"Hmm? What was that?" Rome asked, sliding his hand through her silky soft hair. 

"It's nothing." She said forcefully and started back down the hallway. Aldrich couldn't bare to see someone in that state, so he grabbed her and pulled her into his arms for a warm embrace. 

Yao was surprised, to say the least, when he was turned around and bombarded by his crush, of all people, saying something in a language he couldn't understand. He looked up and was embarrassed by the other person who was there. 

"It's nothing." Yao muttered indistinctly. 

"Hmm? What was that?" Rome asked, feeling how soft his hair was. 

"It's nothing." Yao said louder. This time the duo heard and Yao turned away and started back to class because it was about 5 minutes after the bell rang and he didn't like being late. All of a sudden, Yao's arm was grasped again and he was pulled into the warm embrace of the blonde student who was always with Rome. 

Yao's eyes widened, as he'd never really gotten this much affection in his life before now. He started sobbing into the younger man's arms, as Rome sat down next to them and started humming a small tune under his breath. 

Right then and there, Yao lost himself in the love he felt for Rome. He moved to a more comfortable position with his back facing the wall and leaning into the blonde man's side. The latter carefully put his arm around Yao and comforted him silently.  

*Sorry in Chinese/ Mandarin, I think... I don't speak the language, and if there is anyone who knows how to say sorry in Chinese, just comment here and I'll change it

(973 words)