seoul stays

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"ok guys... we've practiced for this moment, right? let's make sure to get the win!"

he exclaimed in an encouraging mode as the stadium roared. it was the match that would qualify changbin's team to the world's annual tournament, and changbin believed with enough practice they'd be able to get the win. even if they lost, they'd still be qualified to go--however with the lowest ranking...and disappointing the team's manager.

it was discouraging when the announcer never failed to mention their recent loses. every since changbin took the captain's spot, the only win's they received was from the easiest teams. the team's president was disappointed and forced changbin to take action. the team worked hard as well, practicing day and night until they couldn't take the pressure anymore, resorting to blaming each other for their losses.

changbin shake it off as he walked onto the stadium, patting his teammate's backs and praying to the gods that he would at least get this win as he looked up at the president in the stands.

he watched as the president mouthed the words, "fucking. crush. them"

he took a deep breath, nodding at the president before he would stand in his position.

"ok, on a count of three.. one two-"

"SEOUL STAYS!" the team exclaimed.

seconds later the stadium was quiet, the game going on much to changbin's disappoint.

"the score is now 18-23, looks like the angels are ready to beat the stays again!" the announcer called before minho--one of changbin's teammates-- could serve.

and from there the game ended, the other team winning by 4 points causing changbin's team to go to the tournament but at the bottom of the league.

"and that ends it! angels beat the stays-- guess lee's serve just wasn't it folks" one of the two announcers called from the microphone.

"that better SERVE him right" the female announcer called, remembering minho from their one-night stand a few months back. changbin pulled minho away from the court before minho could smash the ball on the floor.

"oop- looks like lee bee is getting angry again. someone better give some chill pills" the lady sarcastic called on the intercom before changbin could pull him away, minho turning around to flip off the intercom girl.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"UNACCEPTABLE. FUCKING-- what the fuck were those playing skills?" the manager yelled at the boys. minho, one of the players, rolled his eyes at the coach earning a smack from behind.

"keep giving me that attitude minho and you won't be able to play in the league, got it?"

".. i understand" minho muttered under his breath,his fists clenching under the seat.

"and you!" the coach pointed his finger directly at changbin as the boys huddled around him. "get your shitty team together or paychecks are cut off. i selected you as captain because i thought you'd benefit for the team, but if you let this team down i'll select chan next year."

changbin couldn't help to find chan smirking to himself in the corner, his head down as he tried not to show his satisfaction.

"next game is in three days, i expect perfection at the tournament in incheon. got it?"

changbin stood up before his manager, his head high as his team stood up behind him.
"GOT IT!" they exclaimed