white nike shoes

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

the morning of the next day, motor vans lined up at the entrance of the hotel. the paparazzi crowded the lobby, waiting for the seoul stays team's arrival. you sat in a separate van, of course, your palms sweaty as you held their laminated agenda in their hands.

"oh my god..." your jaw dropped as girls screamed. three boys; one with a cat phone case, one with prince-like features, and another with a smile like the sunshine. they looked perfect, and you could only wonder who else was in the team of 12. you didn't know their names regardless of working for the team, the game was irrelevant to you and you heard enough of it from home.

you got out of the car to catch up with the team and their employees before being pulled away by the swamp of people.

"wheres our manager?" you heard one of the boys whisper

"IM RIGHT HERE!!" you replied from behind the crowd. it wasn't loud enough to catch their attention however, as they continued to walk towards the hotel lobby.

2 hours later you found yourself finally at the front desk, your hands waving your reservation as you spoke to the lady out of the breath. "one room, please hurry with my bags" you panted, throwing off your 5 inch heels to the side.

"got it miss, here's your card." she handed you a maroon colored hotel key as another employee escorted you to the elevator.

"thank you so much, what floor is the room?" you asked before entering

"floor 23 miss" he replied

"thank you" your heavy heartbeats finally stopped. finally, the day was to yourself. maybe a massage will do, or a movie under the comfy sheets of this five star hotel. you stared in awe at the detail of the elevator as you entered, a little boy staring at the buttons before he could send you a very delirious smile. you smiled back. and he clicked all the buttons so the elevator could stop at each floor before going to 23.

"WAIT NO-" the boy giggled before running away.

you cursed under your breath, banging your head against the elevator wall and grabbing your hair in distress as two people joined you.

"are you okay miss?" a voice peaked from your right side.

"I HATE BASKETBALL!" you exclaimed, throwing your hands to your sides as you turned to the stranger who bothered to ask about your well-being.

you choked on your spit as you realized the man next to you was the only and only... wait were you dreaming? you blinked a few times to make sure it was real. the most popular basketball leader in south korea in your eyesight, seo changbin.

"I MEAN-" you gently patted his shoulder, a nervous smile on your face as you tried to correct your words

"i mean the game.. not the players totally not the players"

changbin posed a fake smile as he nodded in agreement

you continued on rambling "and..and some boy pressed all the buttons and left so now we have to stop by each floor and visit everything" you closed your eyes to prevent tears as your daily headache started to kick in

"and exactly why are you banging your head against the wall?" changbin said with a chuckle, he couldn't help but notice how cute you looked when you tried not to be in trouble.

"oh my god! ive just had such a terrible day..." you went on every floor like that. complaining to changbin about how his manager forced you to join the trip, the agendas, the crowds.

"that's the basketball life" he chucked, "imagine being the leader"

"oh god" you sarcastically laid a hand on changbin's shoulder before remembering the news reporters words from earlier. "no. physical. contact"

"EEK" you drew your hand away from changbin as he stood there.

"are you okay?" he asked, confused at your sudden drawback

"im.. im fine"

"well! this stupid agenda tells me seungmin has to wear a different pair of top brand white shoes daily ? i obviously can not afford them but we'll find some knockoffs " you laughed before covering your mouth in shock.

"oh my god, changbin please don't tell him i said that"

"don't tell seungmin you said that?" he questioned

"yes! yes this is my job at risk please"

"so you're asking me to lie to my teammate? for your job?" he asked, inching closer to you as you stepped back against the elevator

"yes..." you responded slowly

"and break the trust of one of my teammates? so you don't lose your job?" he said, raising his left eyebrow in anticipation

"exactly!! perfect changbin!"

his hands were on your sides, you trapped against the corner of the elevator as changbin's lips seems seconds away from yours. but they never meet.

"no can do" he spat before the elevator could reach floor 23 and he could leave you with a heavy beating heart. you clenched onto it to calm your breathing down from the steamy moment.

"oh my god. im gonna get fired" you said, grabbing the knock off pair of nikes you bought earlier and face palming yourself in disappointment.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰