basketball boys break hearts

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"hey y/n!" he called after you

"chan, what's up?" you said

"look.. i don't mean to kill the mood or anything, but i've been watching you and changbin and i just want you to be careful"

"be careful? why?"

"did you see how well he played today? i'm sorry y/n, he's obviously dating you for your luck. you know he loves basketball more than anything"

"chan, you know i dont believe in my luck either" you frowned

"fine then, just looked at this" chan pulled out his phone, his screen showing a clip from this morning's press conference.

you watched as changbin took the microphone, "we dont have a lucky charm, it's just some stupid belief among the team"

"see that y/n, he thinks your stupid. he's just playing you"

your eyes watered as the clip replayed on chan's phone, running the elevators and letting the tears fall into the palms of your hands. chan was right, if some guy could dumb you because he was in love with a cat-loving basketball player, why would korea's most handsome captain date you? he obviously had some incentive.

you grabbed some tissues as you ran into your room realizing changbin not only played basketball, he played with your heart.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

you were packing your bags, the tv playing behind you announcing the win for the seoul stays. they didn't fail to mention changbin's new record, making you grab the tv remote and turn in off.

"y/n!!" changbin opened the door, running up to you and giving you a hug.

"y/n did you see my shots?! i guess the practice came through this time" he laughed.

"your practice? or my luck?" you asked, pushing him away from you to zip up your bag.

"what do you mean?" changbin asked

"changbin.." you bursted into tears when you said his name, "you can stop acting, i know you're just pretending to be with me for my luck!"

"y/n that's not why i like you!" he replied

"really?" you threw him your phone, the clip from the press meeting playing

"we dont have a lucky charm, it's just some stupid belief among the team" changbin watched the clip twice before you could take your phone away from me

"no y/n, that's not what i meant! im just trying to get the boys to not rely on you for our wins. we earn our wins!"

"we?? your team?? or you changbin? because the fact that you made a whole new record after sleeping with me really says something"

"y/n—"

"forget it, we're done. im leaving this trip. im done with basketball, and their players" you spat in his face before leaving

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰