2nd

When I woke up in the morning I wondered where I was but then I remembered. Slovenia, home for homeless people. I got up and looked at my phone. It was 9 am. I changed my clothes to a dark blue shirt, a black jacket and a brown jeans. I always had my backpack with me with some clothes inside.

I went to the counter I got some muesli as breakfast. Thinking I sat on the floor with some others and wondered what I will do today. Through the window I saw it was sunny outside, the rain from yesterday was gone. I will just go through the city and will see where the streets take me, I guessed. A young woman with her boyfriend started to talk to me and they told me they are Jane and Ferald, looking for a job and a pet for their new social apartment they will get soon. I told them I travel around and look for interesting places and wished them good luck for their apartment.

After breakfast I got outside and enjoyed the sun a little. Walking on, I passed a lot of different people, shops and restaurants. I went into an exciting shop with punk and emo clothes and changed my age to a 19 year old girl with long black hair when no one looked at me. I wondered how it wound be to live a day like an emo. Getting through the clothes I picked out a black shirt with a rock band on it, a black ripped jeans and some purple boots. Excited I tried them on and they all fit perfectly. Quickly I bought them and put them right on. I went out on the street with a smile.