8th

We had lunch break after and I bought myself some food in the cafeteria. I sat with some other girls and two boys on a table and ate my sandwich quietly. Watching the students on my table I realised they look kinda similar to me. One of the boys had black emo hair and the other guy had blue hair. Two of the girls had black hair too, red and black and green and black. It looked really cool.

The third girl had orange and red hair like a flame. That amazed me and I accidently stared at her so she looked back at me and I looked away. She said:"Hey! What's your name?" "Kira", I answered shyly. The girl smiled and introduced first herself then all the others:"I'm Phan, these are Fiona, Xontia, Sam and Dan."
"Nice to meet you", I greeted them but they just continued eating and didn't said anything for a while. Sam and Dan started a conversation with Fiona about handball and the others talked about music. I listened to them till I finished my sandwich and bit in my muffin. Phan asked if she could have a piece of it and I gave one to her. She thanked me and ate it.

After the break I got with them in their next lesson. They knew I wasn't in their class but they didn't say anything so I guessed they accepted me in their group. They had English and the teacher was very nice. We did a workshied and she helped Sam with the exercise. Later she wrote some tasks on the black board and we did in the book while Fiona, the girl with the green and black hair shared her book with me. I realised she had green eyes too and they were beautiful.