22nd

I brought it there and the coworker thanked me. Also I made a tour in all departements to look if there is something to bring in the Marketing departement where I worked for today. There were a few letters and other office work for the departement head and I gattered them and went back upstairs to my departement. I gave them to the head in her office and got back to my computer in my booth. When the telephone rang, I picked up and answered the question. I worked till 4 pm and left after that. A few colleagues met up to hang out and then eat dinner together and I joined them. They were called Sonja, Doris, Carissa and Harris who I helped before.

We went to Carissa's place, drank some white wine and talked. Sonja worked in this company for four years, she was about 28 years old and had blond and brown hair with green eyes. Doris was in the departement for eight years, was about 30 and had short dark brown hair with blue eyes. Carissa had red curly hair, brown eyes, was about 26 years old and worked in the company for three years. Harris was about 35 years old, worked in the departement for more then 10 years and had brown hair.
For dinner we ate cheese, mushrooms, potatoes and vegetables. It was very good. As dessert we ate muffins.

Later we went outside in a bar, drank a few cocktails and talked. We stayed till 9 pm and I slept at Sonja's place because she lived near the bar and the company. She had a nice little flat with yellow walls and little plants. Sonja showed me the guest room and borrowed me a pyjama. It was yellow with light blue stripes.