77th

While reading I took a little break because my eyes hurt a little and laid back on the bed, closing my eyes. I started thinking. I remembered the first time when I changed my age. I felt insecure and scared, it was before an important exam in high school. I was in the bathroom and felt so young and not ready for what was coming. I made myself five years younger, which was 13 at the time. I nearly freaked out because I didn't know what happened.

Luckily I could change back to 18 years and wrote the exam but I couldn't really concentrate because I kept thinking what I did and nearly failed the exam. Also I couldn't tell anyone because they would think I was crazy. I only had my aunt at the time but she didn't really liked me and just a few friends. I remember when I was at the cemetery infront of my mums grave, telling her what happened and how much I cried. I sighed and got back to reality, opening my eyes.

I got downstairs for dinner at 6 pm and went to the restaurant. After choosing a table, I read the menu and ordered an apple juice and cheese with vegetables and egg. It came quickly and I ate it. It tasted good. As dessert I had mango and coco ice cream and a coffee. I saw the guy with the blond hair and blue and green strands from before who used my phone on a table in the back but he didn't recognise me. He was sitting with a woman with black hair. She wore a sexy dress and was pretty. Guess he found what he was looking for.

I went upstairs to my room after dinner and watched some TV. I found a crime serie I liked. Later I changed my clothes to a band shirt, a black ripped jeans, boots and a gray denim jacket. Then at half past 7 pm I drove to the concert with the train. It will start at 9 pm and will last till 11 pm. When I arrived lots of people were already at the venue. There also were bars where they offered drinks and food.