47th

I stayed for half an hour and we talked a little but it was exhausting to her. Roxy didn't say it but I felt it. She couldn't really move and the medicine she got made her tired. So I let her rest and left. I went through the hallway of the hospital passed nurses and doctors. The next thing I was going to do was a big step. I was nervous but I wanted to do it. I wasn't sure when I will be back but it will going to be okay. I just asured myself that I wanted to do that.

I arrived at the station for new born babies and searched for a free spot. Then I changed my age to one week and turned into a baby. There I was then, laying in a box next to some other yelling babies. Waiting for a couple to adopt me. Some time nothing happend. I just layed there in that box watching my suroundings. Then a young man and a woman came in, looked at the babies and desided on one of them. They took one near me but not me. Of course I wasn't the first one taken. I wasn't that lucky.

After a while another couple came and choose a baby and again it wasn't me. Then a gay couple, two men entered and took a baby and it wasn't me eighter. Finally another woman and a man came and picked me this time. I smiled at them, they did too and they touched my little hand. They exchanged a look, took me on their arm and we left the hospital.

We got into a red car and drove for half an hour untill we arrived at a house with a balcony. It looked nice.