80th

When I was at the hotel again, I got to my room and fell into bed. The next morning I woke up at 11 am with a headache. Maybe I drank too much but it was so much fun. The music was great, the fans, the alcohol... The concert before was wild. So cool. I wanted to stay in bed all day. Who said I couldn't? I turned around and fell asleep again. Next I woke up at 3 pm still a little sleepy but I really needed a shower. I put of my clothes while going to the bathroom and scattered them in my whole room. I took a long shower and washed my hair, put a big towel around them and wrapped my body into an even bigger green towel. Now I was exhausted from showering and fell asleep on the sofa.

When I woke up again it was 5 pm and I was starving. I missed breakfast and lunch at 12 am. The only food left was dinner at 6 pm or I could just order room service. That sounded like a good idea. I searched for the info of the service and the menu and found it quickly. I read it through and realised there was a lot of choice I could make. They had a big range of food. What should I pick?

I was too lazy to really go through every page of the menu and really think about what I wanted so choose my favorite number which was 23. That was fish with mushrooms, potatoes and vegetables. Sounded good enough. I ordered and waited. It will take like 20 minutes to half an hour the lady at the phone said so I turned on the TV and looked for something exciting. There was a talent show, an action movie, a dokumentary, a comedy and a teenserie which were pretty interesting. I choose the action movie and kept watching till my food arrived.