Chapter 1

Author's Note:

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters they belong to the amazing, wonderful, and lovely, yet evil and horrible Shannon Messenger.

Hello, I'm actually not (whatever Sophia calls herself) who wrote this. I'm her friend and I will call myself Ouef the Kotlc fan. This is my first fanfiction and I hope that whoever reads this (if anyone ever does) likes it.

Here are a few things I want to ask:

1 Please dont hate on the ships

2 Don't hate on the story I'll take constructive criticism

3 Enjoy if you can

I will try to get as many parts to my friend and posted as fast as possible I'm sorry I don't have an account cause I don't have space on my phone but anyway...

ENJOY

Ouef the Kotlc fan

Oh, and I give credit to Sophia thanks your the best!

Chapter 1 Keefe?

Ok first chapter yay

Sophie, I need your help! Grady called.

Kay dad I'm coming! Sophie got up from the couch to go to the kitchen where she thought she heard Grady. Dad?

Im upstairs in your room!

In her room? Why was Grady in her room? Umm, okay, be right there!

Sophie went up to her room and saw... Keefe?

Surprise, he said.

Wha what are you doing here? Where is Grady? Then she remembered. Keefe could mimic voices. Why did you call me? Why are you here? Why did you pretend to be Grady?

Foster, do I need a reason to see my friend?

Friend. Ok, that stung more than she thought it would for some reason. Why did you pretend to be Grady though? You could've just hailed me on your imparter.

Where's the fun in that? And you've been avoiding everyone.

I know, Im sorry Ive been off lately. With you manifesting again, and other stuff... She definitely wasn't avoiding him because of their kinda moment. When her and Fitz had moments, it was different, and she had just found out her mom was Oralie. Councilor Oralie. This meant she couldn't tell anyone and she would be unmatchable forever.

Yeah, it's been rough, Keefe agreed.

He looked at his hands that were sparking, he was now an Astrakinetic.

So that was the first chapter hope you liked it and if you have suggestions please let me know (Im talking to imaginary readers how great). Anyway, bye bye!

Word count: 404