Chapter 6

Hii so its Oeuf again i present chapter 6. But before that i wanted to thank S. Alexandra again. You are so helpful. Thank you for editing and posting my work and telling me to write. For now hope you like the chapter

Sophie told Mr. Forkle she needed to talk to him. So she brought him to his office, his 'Forkle Office,' as Keefe calls it. Well he only started calling it that after the day by the panakes tree. Anyway, she told him she needed to talk. She was going to tell him she knew where here mom was.

So, I needed to talk to you. Sophie stated she took a deep breath. I found out who my mom is.

Oh, so you found out, Forkle said.

Yeah, now I understand why you didnt tell me, she said. I cant believe Oralie let all of this happen to me.

It wasnt her fault Ms. Foster. She is one Councilor. She always voted for what was best for you, Mr. Forkle tried to tell her. Now if we are done here, then I must go.

Why are you rushing? Sophie asked.

Because I must go.

Then why did you let me come here?

Because I didnt know this would be a problem until right before you came.

What...? Her eyes opened wide because behind Mr. Forkle was Councilor Kenric.

Ms. Foster, let me explain.

NO! YOU TOLD ME THERE WAS NO WAY THAT KENRIC WAS ALIVE! BUT HERE HE IS! She started to cry. WHY, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

Kenric has been working with the Neverseen. He has been undercover, as Gethen.

But, remember when we captured Gethen?

Thats when the switch took place.

Woah. BUT WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! WE HURT GETHEN SO MANY TIMES! She tried to continue but a cloth was press against her face and the world faded to black.

She woke up in a room. The walls were bare and it smelt of rotting food. She saw Kenric and Gethen.

Whats happening?

Oh Sophie, you really thought that me Forkle would rush like that? And now we know who your mother is. Wait until everyone hears about this, Kenric said.

Wait, so you guys were in Mr. Forkle's office and Mr. Forkle was never there?

"Well arent you smart. How did we know about his office? Well lets just say your Forkle buddy isnt dead.

Wait, the Neverseen didnt know about Forkle's twin. "How did they do this?" Sophie thought.

Weve known about the Forkle twins for a while, Kenric said.

How? And Kenric, what happened? Why are you on the Neverseen side? She wanted to call for help, but she wanted more questions answered.

Ive always been on the Neverseen's side. Kenric said confused.

That's enough, Gethen quickly chimed in.

Kenric, who did you love? Sophie asked.

What? Kenric seemed very confused.

Gethen pushed Kenric out of the room and they walked away.

Sophie realized what had happed. But now she had to call for help.

(Sophie will be italics and anyone else she talks to will be bold)

FITZ, I NEED HELP!

No response.

FITZ FITZ I NEED YOUR HELP!

No response. Whos going to help her now?

Her panic switch was gone. She realized so was all her jewelry. The Neverseen must have taken it. Who could she call?

She stretched her mind as far as she could.

KEEFE!... KEEFE, HELP ME! THE NEVERSEEN HAS ME!

Sophie???

Keefe!

Where are you?

I dont know but Im getting weaker.

Ill find you hang in there?

Keefe, Fitz wouldn't answer. Whats going on?

Foster, dont worry about that now.

Keefe what happened?

Foster, calm down just wait we are gonna find you.

Keefe where are you?

Why?

Tell me!

Everglen.

How long was I gone?

Three weeks.

Woah!

K Foster, Im going to find you.

No, Im going to get home.

What?

Sophie cut off the connection.

She felt tingly, because she knew what she needed to do. She knew something clicked in her mind in these 3 weeks. She concentrated really hard. And she slipped through the ropes she was tied down with. She was a phaser.

She ran out of the room to grab Kenric and Gethen, then used her extra mind energy to drag them. She realized she could use telekinesis to drag them and not have to fight them, so she let go and used telekinesis. She banged their heads on the ground and they got knocked out.

She ran to exit the hideout she was in and ran as fast as she could and teleported without a cliff.

------------------------

She teleported to Everglen and saw a fight scene. Fitz was on the ground, bloody and pale. Keefe was taking on his mom. Biana and Tam were taking on two Neverseen members she couldnt identity. Dex was trying to help Fitz. Sophie swiftly levitated all the Neverseen members. They all pointed their weapons at her but she threw the members down, but they were prepared.

They all landed on their feet, so the fighting continued. Sophie went to go help Keefe. Lady Gisela was being very violent today, and ended up stabbing Sophie within five minutes. It was a stab in the arm, so not that bad. And as Keefe tried to strike back, ruby put forcefields erupted around the Neverseen.

Cowards! Keefe yelled.

We are not cowards. We know when we are losing and this is one of those times. Plus it seems we both have injuries to help with."

What? Sophie said.

But she realized Gethen and Kenric were also in forcefields. Vespara appeared behind them as the forcefields came down and the Neverseen leapt away.

So that was chapter 6 sorry if it felt rushed I tried my best. Me and s Alexandra decided to post on weekends because of school. So. Ya

Ouef out. (Nice going, misspelt your own name again! LOL!)

Ps thanks s Alexandra (Congrats! You have now incorrectly spelt my pseudonym!)

Editor's Note: Sorry, just thought that we should notify you guys that we will no longer be posting every day. We're busy again, but we will try to update at least once a week or whenever we have free time. Thank you SO much for reading, it means the world to us! -S. Alexandra