Chapter 4

Hades finished questioning the Banshee, he didn't get much except for nonsense. The bitch started speaking gibberish, he stilled remember how her eyes turned white and her nose started to bleed before she tilted over and fell into the hell fire. His father and uncle were steadily talking, Poseidon waved his hand and disappeared out the dungeon.

Lucifer pulled out his phone and started to call someone, Hades took this as a chance to sneak up on him and tease him a little bit. He slowly wrapped his arms around his father's waist, Lucifer tensed then relaxed some when he smelled a familiar scent mixed with arousal. Hades started kissing his father's neck, the kisses turned into sucking and the sucking into biting. Lucifer tried to hold back each moan and groan as his son worked his magic

"Make sure the castle is heavily guarded and s-s-uhhhhhh-secure." Lucifer was on the edge.

"Yes sir...are you- uh, are you ok your majesty?" The guard on the other end of the phone question.

"Yes Willis, I'm- FUCK!" Hades bit into His father's neck and started sipping the warm demonic blood, Lucifer hung up and pushed his son against the wall pressing his neck harder against his mouth.

Lucifer could feel his son's hard on and wanted to save it for later, he pulled back and grinned. Hades whimpered and pouted sticking his bottom lip out, Lucifer quickly took the soft flesh in his mouth. He bit and suck tasting his warm blood only to let it go and let the lip bleed out, Hades growled and Lucifer walked off then disappeared into thin air.

Hades groaned knowing it's gonna be a while before anything else happens between the two, he snapped his fingers and disappeared out the dungeons. Meanwhile Lucifer appeared in his office with a smirk on his face, there Poseidon was leaning on his desk with a cocked eyebrow.

Lucifer jumped and took deep breaths trying to recover from the scare.

"I know what my dear brother and Nephew are doing." He said walking up to Lucifer, Poseidon traced his fingers down his chest.

"I've always wanted to have him but I don't mind sharing." Poseidon pulled Lucifer closer, Lucifer felt his cock grow again.

"Son of a . . ." Lucifer whispered, he knew his brother knew and he was waiting for him to say something.

"We haven't done anything since our academy days. Shall we rekindle an old flame?" Luci shivered from the vibrations of his brother's voice, this was the main reason he had no problem being with his son because he's already done similar things with his brother.

Poseidon was a millimeter away from his brother's lips, until Lucifer pulled him close and kissed him. Poseidon grabbed Lucifer by his shirt and pulled him closer, the sound of sizzling could be heard as steam came from their crushed lips.

The god of the seas cool lips and the god of the under world warm hot lips were in a deep make out session, Lucifer pulled away catching his breath. Poseidon smirked with his kiss swollen lips.

"You and Hades. My room. Midnight. No later. Understood?"" Poseidon whispered in Lucifer's ears then disappeared. Lucifer has always been the dominant one but the idea of his brother abusing him, punishing him had him harder than a rock. And to think his son would be there too, Lucifer nodded then groaned wishing midnight would come faster.

Back on Earth Hades met up with Asmodeus for a drink at their favorite bar, loud music blasted as the strippers moved their bodies to the beat. Horny humans were practically having sex on the dance floor, the place smelled of liquor and sex. And Hades loves it.

"So what's been going on man?" Asmodeus took a sip from his whiskey on rocks.

"Hell...you promise not to tell anyone this?" Hades hesitated debating if he should share his dark secret or not.

"I'm your best friend Hade, of course I won't tell anybody." Asmodeus diverted his eyes to a girl who smirked at him walking by.

"Dad and I have been . . . Having sex." Asmodeus coughed as the liquor poured out his nose, he grabbed a near by napkin and wiped it up.

"Your Dad and you have been what!?" He asked eyes wide and shocked.

"I'm pretty sure the whole world knows, so can you be any louder?" Hades sighed, "We had sex or at least we almost did, I really can't remember." Hades downed his vodka and asked the bartender for more.

"I knew your family devoured sins but damn!" Asmodeus chuckled to himself.

"The worst part is I want more, I feel like I need him." Hades sighed, looking down. It's gotten much worse since the first time.

"When did this start?"

"After we won the war, I was in a coma for 30 years" Hades cringe remembering the ball of light the arch angle hit him with, and the amount of time it took their forces to heal. Some are still in recovery actually.

"I was told that you were in Olympus for an assignment."

"Dad didn't want anyone to know that the heir to the underworld was weak and vulnerable. So he kept me hidden and only told people he trust." Hades looked over at his best friend, "Asmo, promise you'll keep this a secret." He stated with hopeful eyes.

"I told you already man, you can trust me. Besides I have something to tell you." Hades looked at him bewildered.

"Haha." He chuckled proudly, "Azazel and I fucked"

Hades jaw dropped, he could have sworn Azazel was straighter than a pole. He already knows Asmodeus is bisexual.

"Azazel as in your brother Azazel. How the fuck did that happen!?" Asmo nodded.

"I went to a human college party and got wasted, next thing I know I woke up with him in a bed. It's been two weeks since and he's been avoiding me" Asmodeus looked down hurt, Hades got and hugged him patting his back.

"How do you know y'all didn't have a threesome?" Hades chuckled slightly.

"When I woke up he was inside me. Ready to launch. For the fifth time." Asmo snickered, Hades just stared in shock.

"Hahahaha, never thought you would bottom. Now we both got secrets we're keeping." Asmo chuckled.

"I guess we do, can we go back to hell. Mom is probably worried." Asmodeus got up and finished his drink.

"Yeah my father is probably raging right now, he wants me to get back to my assignments." Hades smiled a the thought of his father.

"It must be hard being the heir to the most powerful realm?"

"It can be hard but it's not so bad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it took so long for me to update, I've been doing a lot of work since Rona put us in quarantine.

Also check out my newly published story, A Solar Reject with a already 6 chapters out.

Thanks for reading