Chapter 5

As Promised Chapter 5 11/26/2020

Somewhere in Atlantis

"I still can't believe you failed to kill Lucifer and his son." Alkaline face palmed himself showing how disappointed he was in His brother.

"It's was 30 years ago get over it, besides it was on a blood moon and he was at full power." Kingston chewed on his tooth pick looking at the guy who winked at him walking past.

"Also father has a new plan." Alkaline explained "He says it involves Hade's Wife."

Kingston shrugged "And? It's probably gonna fail like all his other ones. Plus what does his wife gots to do with it?" Kingston rolled his eyes.

"I guess his plan is to seduce her or something, how the hell should I know? He just said this ones gonna work." Kingston Laughed.

"For a Creator he's pretty dumb but we'll see."

Later in hell

Midnight was approaching and Lucifer was deeply making out with Hades in his bedroom, They decided to meet early to get some one on one time with each other. Lucifer sat on the bed with Hades in his lap, Hades had his arms wrapped His father's neck while Lucifer gripped the firm round ass.

"I can feel you staring" Lucifer mumbled between kisses, he knew his brother's presence was in the room. Hades pulled away from the kiss and saw his uncle with a lustful smirk on his face. A evident blush made its way on Hades's face, he hid his face into his father's neck.

"Why stop, I was enjoying the show" Poseidon chuckled and sat down in the arm chair across the room, his eyes trailed up and down their bodies his hard on getting even bigger. Hades being bold he got up and made his way over to his uncle. Poseidon smirked even more. Hades got onto his knees and looked up at his uncle.

"My Little demon" Poseidon smiled and cupped Hade's chin rubbing his cheek with his thumb, Lucifer sat on the arm of the chair putting his arm over his brother's shoulder. Hades stuck out his tongue panting as Poseidon trailed his thumb down the rough flesh.

"Suck." He commanded and Hades took the finger into his mouth, Poseidon turned his head and began making out with Lucifer. The two made out like they've done it a thousand times which they have considering they both been with a lot of people. Hades glared up and felt left out as he started to whimpering wishing for more action, Hades and Poseidon broke their kiss and looked at their withering boy.

"What do you want baby boy mh? Do you want us to pleasure you?" Lucifer got down next to his son, Hades nodded and bowed his head. Lucifer grabbed Hade's hair and made him look at him, he smirked and connected their lips. Poseidon began to rub Hades's round cheeks, he gave them a firm slap and Hades whimpered more.

"Bed now little one", Hades got up and laid back on the bed. Lucifer and Poseidon stood at the foot taking in the sexy view in front of them. Hades laid there shirt half way up, his abs glistening in the room light. His hair fell over his face as a evident blush crept its way to his cheeks. Lucifer and Poseidon both took a deep breathe, their demons ready to be released.

But both wanted to take most in this moment, knowing their demons would probably be to rushed or rough, Lucifer climbed up on bed with Hades. Poseidon went and sat at the head on the bed, he gripped Hades's wrist and pinned them down. Hades looked up startled, then gasped when he felt cool air hit his hard cock. Poseidon smirked as he watched his brother tease his mewling nephew.

"F-Father please", Hades pleaded, his body feeling hot and bothered.

"Please what baby boy?", Poseidon chuckled softly and leaned down to kiss him.

Lucifer opened his mouth and took the whole length in, Hades moaned loudly as the hot wet walls tightened around his cock. Poseidon deepened the kiss sliding his tongue between Hade's lips. Hades tried to move, tries to touch, to feel. He wanted to thrust up seeking more heat, his father already had him balls deep down his throat. That tongue working it's magic, swirling and licking the hard shaft.

Hades moaned louder and bit down on Poseidon's lip, Poseidon pulled away chuckling. He snapped his fingers and a pair of cuffs appeared on Hades's wrist. Hades whimpered loudly wanting to touch his father and uncle, Lucifer continued sucking his son, as if he was making love to the beautiful cock.

Poseidon lifted the boy's shirt and gripped the hard nipples with his fingers, he began flicking and playing with them causing Hade's to twitch and whimper more. Lucifer slid his son's bottom clothes off completely and lifted up his legs, he sat them over his shoulder and without warning shoved his tongue deep inside the tight cheeks. Hades yelped out in surprised moaning his dad's name repeatedly, his father's tongue was so damn deep.

Poseidon leaned down and took one of his nephew's nipples into his mouth, that sent Hades over the edge. With his father tongue deep in his ass and his uncle pleasuring him to no extent hades arched his back high and moaned loudly cumming hard on his stomach. Rope after Rope of cum shot out of his cock, Poseidon sat up and bit his lip at the sight.

Lucifer took his tongue out of his son and smacked his lips enjoying the taste, Hades laid their lifeless and limp. He panted as he vaguely watched his Father and Uncle lick the white substance off his body. Lucifer and Poseidon kissed again mixing their Saliva and the cum together. They pulled apart.

"How are you feeling Amor?" Poseidon kissed Hades's head.

"Tired", Hades answered weakly, he closed his eyes.

"I'll clean him up, meet in my office?" Lucifer got up.

"Yeah. Night baby boy" Poseidon kissed his nephew's head again then teleported out the room.

Lucifer went to grab a cloth, he cleaned up his son then tucked him in bed. Hades turned on his side and snuggled into the pillow, Lucifer smiled and kissed Hades's cheek.

"Night my son," Lucifer stood up and took another look at his offspring then teleported out the room.

Lucifer appeared in his office, a loud grunt came from behind him. He quickly spun around, his Brother was pinned up against the wall, his body looking lifeless. His eyes were pitch black, like his soul was being drained out of him. Lucifer looked over at his brother's captor.

"Hello My Love", Hera looked over at Luci.

"Shall we have a talk", She sent a wide and disturbing smile. Lucifer glared at her, he smirked.

"Now Now Hera. Is that anyway to greet the father or your child?", Lucifer chuckled, his eyes glowing red.

To be continued...

•~•~•

Hello My loves, I'm sorry that I couldn't post for a while. I'll have another chapter out in a couple days, I hope you enjoyed this one, happy thanksgiving ❤️