𝘵𝘸𝘰

You were currently laying on your bed, your head propped on your elbow as you stared at the window. Maybe I should move my pictures. You thought, your eyes were scanning over the polaroid's.  Thankfully, your bed was pushed up against the same wall the window was on so you could avoid looking at your neighbors house all together. You still got chills thinking of the cold glare he gave you. The more you thought about it though, you understood why he would give you that deathly glare. You were a new person in the neighborhood and all you did since you arrived was admire his house. 

You got up from the bed, peeking out the window to see if he was there and thankfully, nobody was. You took this as your chance to look around your room, seeing if there was any other place to put your pictures, but after studying the room, you turned back to your window. A sigh escaped your lips when you realized that they just fit there perfectly. So you just left them there, deciding that he shouldn't be the reason why you move your room around. This is your home after all. 

A knock come from your door, knocking you from your trance. Turning your mother was standing in the doorway, her arms crossed loosely. "Do you want to help me in the garden?" Your eyes widened a bit, a small smile appearing on your face. 

"Of course!" 

You were currently crouched down, your hands reaching out to pull all of the weeds from the old garden the previous owner let go. The radio your mom brought out played some pop song, which you sung along to as your hands got dirtier and dirtier. "So mom, what did you plan on growing?" you asked, you could see her in the corner of your eye, looking at the packets of seeds she was looking through. 

"I want to do strawberries and cherries, why? Do you have anything in mind?" She smiled at you, walking over and handing the packets to you. You looked through them, a smile appearing on your face when you seen the watermelon. You slipped it out of the pile, handing it to your mom with wide eyes. She giggled as she took the packets from you. 

"You always choose watermelon," she said, making you nod in reply.

"I love it!" 

After the small conversation, you continued to pull the weeds. You noticed how dirty started to build up under your nails, making you cringe. I should've got my gloves. You thought, realizing it as too late now. The damage was already done, so there was no point in going inside, washing your hands and getting your gloves. You let out a sigh, reaching back down to pull more when you noticed a six legged figure slowly crawling up your arm. 

A screech erupted from your lips, you scrambled to get to your feet as thrashed your arms out, "GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF!" You screamed, running towards your mother who looked at you as if you've lost your mind. "Mom get the spider off of me!" you cried.

She grabbed your arms, stopping you from your mini panic to examine your body. She lifted your arms, looked at your legs as well as your back. She even took her gloves off to look through your hair. "Honey, I think you got it off yourself." she laughed sheepishly, "She's fine honey!" She said, looking behind you at your father who was making his way to the both of you. "She had a spider on her!"

"That's not good, why don't you guys go back inside and I'll call someone to spray the yard?"

"NO!" you both yelled at him, "It's their home. We were the one's intruding." your mother argued, her arms crossed. 

"You say that until one is inside the house."

"That's cause then they are intruding into our home." she said, stepping closer to your father. You took this as your chance to go inside, not wanting to see them to get all lovey in front of you. You almost gagged hearing their 'serious' talk go in another direction. The joys of young parents. You thought.

Your eyes wandered over to the neighbors house, your face going tomato red when you seen he was at one of the many windows, the medical mask still covered his mouth, but his eyes were crinkled up, showing that he was smiling down at you. He then lifted his arms, waving them around before. He then busted out laughing, his hand going to his stomach as he calmed down. Your head dropped down, embarrassment filled your bones as you slammed the door shut. You quickly go to the sink, taking your time to scrub your hands, making sure to get all the dirt from underneath them. 

Not to mention, you feared that he was at your bedroom window, waiting to embarrass you even more. You decided to avoid your room all together, grabbing an apple from the basket and retreating to the living room, where the book shelf was located. Grabbing your favorite book, you plopped on the couch, winding down. 

Okay, but imagine actually seeing Chisaki smile? I think I'd die. Btw, I'm wanting this story to slowly build a relationship, but if you've read any of my other stories, you know it probably won't happen- anyways, I hope you enjoyed!!