𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Chisaki walked in his room, he instantly went to his desk, glancing over to see if she was there. Of course, she was. But she was at her desk, holding an object that was a bit too small for him to see, but he could also see that she was holding a pen or pencil, he could tell by how she was tapping it on her cheek. He decided to grab his whiteboard, writing down,

Classwork?

He propped it in his window, then proceeded to turn to his laptop and open his email. He rolled his eyes when he got multiple emails from spam as well as a few work emails, which he replied to. Chisaki didn't want to reply to any of them, they weren't even that important, but he decided to do then now rather then later as he waited for Y/N to reply. He checked the window, seeing that she was currently putting the whiteboard in the window.

I'm learning sign language! I'm currently learning how to translate a song to perform for class :)

Chisaki's eyes widened a bit, he's never met someone who spoke sign language. He doesn't know a single sign.

Are you wishing to become a translator?

He propped the board on the window. Jobs nowadays were hard to come by with quirks becoming more prominent, he knew a job as a simple translator would be hard to come by, even with sign language. Which reminded him, he grabbed the whiteboard after he seen that she was replying.

Do you have a quirk?

He yet again propped the board on the window, he didn't know if this would change their relationship, honestly. He's always hated quirks, viewing them as a diseases that's plaguing humanity. Chisaki didn't want to view her as one. He hopes his phobia wouldn't get the better of him, just as it did with all of humanity; which became a reason why he was stuck in this house. Hives would build up on his skin even thinking about stepping outside into the disease filled world. He rolled up his sleeves, seeing that indeed, red hives started to appear on his skin. I'll never be able to touch her. He thought, looking back up at her.

I'd love to be a JSL teacher! But no, I don't have a quirk. My dad does though, but he didn't pass the gene onto me :(

Do you have one?

(A/N I almost typed in Joji instead of Chisaki I need to fOcUs) Chisaki glanced down at his arm again before grabbing the whiteboard, he wiped away his question and replied with his answer.

Yeah, I call it Overhaul. I'm able to I can disassemble and reassemble my body and other people.

He put the whiteboard back in the window, watching as she read over the sentence. Her jaw dropped, eyes widened a bit, before she snatched the whiteboard down. Oh great, she's freaked out by it. He was going to continue to beat himself up over it, because he hated having a quirk. He hated that he was one of the diseased stricken people he tried so desperately to avoid. When he looked up, he felt like a weight was being lifted off of his shoulders.

That's so cool Chisaki! Can you show me how it works?

A smile appeared on his face, he couldn't fight it, not like he was even trying to. He quickly replied;

As long as you show me sign language, cutie. :)

Y/N watched as Chisaki picked up the whiteboard, before fusing the board into his arm. He lifted his arm out to show that it was indeed in his body before he took it out, setting in his lap. You tried to lift your jaw off the floor, but you were too amazed by his quirk. It wasn't everyday you seen a quirk such as his, the only ones you seen are from the hero's on television such as Endeavor, or All Might. Both in which you thought were strong heros, but they couldn't do what Chisaki did. It was absolutely amazing. You were able to close your mouth once you seen Chisaki put his whiteboard in the window.

Close your mouth sweetie. Now what signs can you teach me?

Your cheeks burned a bright red as you took the board and wrote his name, before propping it in the window. You pointed to the C before showing him the sign, which he copied, then you did that with the rest of his name. You signed it out a few times, until he did it without hesitation. He learns fast. You thought, smiling at him. His eyes crunched up a bit, signaling that he was smiling as well.

"Goodnight Y/N, I'm going to bed." You heard your father from down the hall. You replied back with a goodnight, glancing at the clock to see it was past ten. Your eyes widened a bit before you took the board, writing

Goodnight Chisaki :)

You held the board up, using your finger to underline the word goodnight, before signing the word, along with his name. He replied with goodnight, waving at you. You waved back, before shutting your blinds and setting the whiteboard on the floor. He's so amazing. You thought, walking out of the room and going into the bathroom to do your nightly routine.

I love sign language, honestly. Does anyone here sign?