𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

fluff fluff fluff. I LOVE it

"Almost there, you're almost there," you groaned, you regretted not taking up your mothers offer of driving you to the store, the multiple bags that were hooked onto your arms. They were filled with school supplies, which you desperately needed for your class, but with all the packs of paper you bought and notebooks, it was taking a toll on your body. Your arms were numb, as well as red from the bags cutting off your circulation. 

You managed to make it in front of Chisaki's house before a loud rip was heard from one of your bags, "kill me," you muttered, looking down to see the bag with your binders ripped through, along with your pens and highlighters, and of course, dry erase markers. You let out a groan as you knelt down, picking up the items off the ground and held them tightly to your chest. 

When you made it to the door, you realized you were unable to get your keys from your bag without setting everything back down. You groaned, turning to your side to hit the doorbell with your elbow, multiple times. 

When the door opened, you were met with the 'I told you so' look from your mother, who crossed her arms. "Go ahead, say it." you groaned, walking in the door. Your mom shut the door behind you before taking some of the bags from you, 

"Oh no, I won't say anything. I'll just listen to you cry when your arms start to wake up." she said, smiling at you. Your jaw dropped, following her up to your bedroom. She's so evil. You thought, setting your items on your bed. "I'll be in my office, leave your door open so I can hear your suffering," she said, rubbing your arms before leaving the room. 

Only seconds after, your arms started to tingle, a loud whine leaving your lips as you moved your arms. But even with your arms being sensitive, you knew you needed to get blood flowing through your arms. So, you started putting away your things, you opened your binders, organizing them for each class, it felt like torture with your arms slowly regaining feeling, but if you didn't do it now you probably wouldn't do it until five minutes before you were supposed to leave for your class. 

It's times like this where you're proud of yourself for not procrastinating. It was a bad habit you had, so the times that you don't do it, you can't help but be proud of yourself. 

With the leftover materials you had, you walked over to your desk, setting them in the area of choice. Your turned your head towards the window, seeing Chisaki standing there already. A sentence written on a whiteboard, just like yours. You tried your best to hide the smile, until you read what he wrote. 

I seen you drop your stuff, I'm sorry I couldn't help you. 

Your cheeks went bright red, he watched you struggle down the street, he watched you want to die a little after everything splattered all over the floor. You honestly could've gone your whole life without knowing he watched you. You grabbed your whiteboard, grabbing the black marker and replying with, 

I can't believe you seen that. 

You then proceeding to draw the best crying face you could, before propping the whiteboard in the window. You brought your hand to your face, covering it in shame. After a few seconds, you peaked through your fingers to see if he wrote anything in reply. He did. 

Cute. 

Chisaki couldn't lie, his hands were clammy after he propped the whiteboard in his window. How is she going to take that? He didn't want Y/N thinking he was a creep, but he couldn't help himself. Whenever he got flustered that was the only word that popped in his mind, cute. 

What he didn't expect, was for the girl to drop to the ground, completely disappearing from his sight. fuck, I scared her. He plopped down in his chair, bringing his hands to his hair and pulling it. He never had any experience in talking to girls, in all honesty he was never worried about them growing up, all he worried about was learning from his boss so he could one day take his place. A goal he has succeeded in doing, but he didn't honestly know what to do now besides the studies to end the quirks, he honestly didn't have any other goals to achieve. 

He quickly grabbed the whiteboard, wiping away the word before writing;

I didn't mean to creep you out. 

He was about to write 'I'm sorry', but she grabbed the whiteboard, pulling it out of sight. He sat back, starting to feel anxious for her to reply. He sighed of relief when the whiteboard was once again in his sight.

I'm not good at handling compliments. I get awkward, but thank you :)

He couldn't help but chuckle, wiping away the sentence he once had, glancing up before he wrote. There she was, peeking up from above the window. He wrote down, 'that's so cute,' but decided to erase it, not wanting to overwhelm her. So he put instead, 

You're welcome :)

He sat back in his chair, he thanked himself for leaving the mask on because he knew that he too, was blushing furiously. The inexperience with women made him a bit insecure, but he was never someone to hold back what he was thinking and he wasn't going to start now. He was pulled out of his thoughts when his phone went off, pulling his attention from the girl. When he seen it was Nemoto calling. He sighed, swiping the screen to answer the phone. 

"Boss, we're on the way. You're not going to believe this," 

Chisaki quickly swiped the whiteboard, writing down; I gotta go, work is calling. He quickly propped it into the window, seeing that Y/N wrote a reply too, stating she had to help make dinner. A frown was evident on his face, not wanting to end the conversation so soon. 

But work calls, literally.