𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Here's my bday present to all of you! I love u all so much!!

"Boss, I got the information you called for," Chronostasis stated, setting the stack of papers on his desk, "They're students from UA, Mirio Togata, a third year and Izuku Midoryia, first year." Chisaki leaned back in his seat, his hands going to his temples and massaging them. Why the hell are heros going to her house? He could only imagine the worst, since he was in the worst situation imaginable. He was one of the top gang leaders in Japan, working on a way to end all quirks as well as trying to overthrow the government. But they're just students, right? They don't have a reason to be investigating me.

Chisaki starred at their pictures, his hands clenching and unclenching, "Send a team to follow them, don't get caught. Try to figure out if they're working with somebody."

Chronostasis nodded, a smirk appearing on his face, "Are you jealous Chisaki? I've never seen you act this way before."

Jealous? Chisaki glared at him, "Go, now." He never seen himself as the jealous type, he never had a reason to be jealous, he had everything he's ever needed, and his life was going perfect. The elixir his team has created is so close to being cracked, soon he would be sitting on money that could last him longer than he will ever live. Why was there to be a reason to be jealous?

"Boss, that girl has you wrapped around her finger." he laughed, turning on his heels and exiting the room. The golden eyed male rolled his eyes, he knew Chronostasis was right. Y/N had Chisaki wrapped around her finger, she brought out a side of him that he never imagined having. He made his heart skip beats, his hands get sweaty, and made him nervous overall. He always felt as if he needed to be the best person for her, a goal he knew he could live up to once his project is complete.

His thoughts made him come to a halt, he truly is wrapped around her finger. He's like a dog on a leash, he would follow her wherever she went, and wouldn't question her intentions unless she was in danger. He pulled his phone out of his desk, seeing he received a text from the one and only.

Y/N: I won't be able to come over this weekend, my parents are going out for their anniversary and I need to watch the house.

Chisaki was about to reply when he heard the soft padding of footsteps enter his office, the grey haired girl didn't dare make eye contact with him. She knew she was still in trouble from last night, he could see her body shaking even from the doorway. The few tears streaming down her face was another sign of her fear. He tsked, "Are you ready for your punishment, Eri?"

"I-I just wanted the w-water! M-Mimic put it too h-high! I'm sorry Ch-Chisaki!"

"You should've waited until morning. You almost got me caught," he glared at her, "And you know what would've happened if anyone figured you out Eri. You don't want more people to die because of you, right?"

He watched as more tears streamed down her cheeks, he watched as started to pick at her cuticles, fresh blood starting to appear on the ripped flesh. He felt revolted, the red liquid covering her finger tips. He stood up, pulling his glove off as he reached out to her, he watched as she flinched away. He could feel the heat on his fingers from her body, his skin started to crawl. Then he heard his phone go off, making his hand quickly move away from Eri. He groaned, turning his head towards his desk.

"Get out of my sight, Eri. I don't want to see you right now."

He heard her feet quickly running away, grabbing his phone to see that it was none other than Y/N. She always appeared at the worst times, well in Eri's case, it's the best. Picking up the device, he slid his finger across the screen, hitting the speaker button.

"Hey Chisaki! I'm sorry if i'm interrupting you, but having trouble with this question, can you help me out with it?"

Chisaki let out a chuckle, unlocking his phone as he looked at the equation. His eyes widened once he seen it, this is going to take a while to explain. "Okay, I'm going to switch to facetime, is that alright?"

"of course!"

Y/N was currently writing down everything Chisaki was saying, she knew she was going to rewrite these, Chisaki spoke faster than her professor even could. He would, stop periodically to make sure you didn't get lost, but as soon as you tell him you weren't, he would continue on, giving you no time to catch up to his words. Your hand started to cramp when you noticed the screen went black, Chisaki's voice coming to a halt.

You picked up the phone, confused, "Chisaki?"

"You don't have to hide your face, Chisaki, I already know about you." Your mother's voice filled the room. You felt your cheeks start to heat up as you seen her body lean against your desk. Your eyes roamed up, seeing she had two bowls in her hand. "I came up to bring you and your father a snack, I know you two are working very hard." She chuckled, setting the glass bowl on the desk. "He's really cute, Y/N, seems like he's your type."

"Moooommm!" you whined, your shoulders sulking as she quickly walked out the room, she continued to laugh as she walked around the corner.

"She's gone now,"

Chisaki's face appeared back on the screen, his eyes widening when he seen three figured on the screen. "I- uh, hello." Your eyebrows scrunched up in confusion, turning to see both your parents in the doorway, looking at your phone. "I'm your neighbor, uh, Chisaki."

"I know who you are," your father walked up to the desk, picking up the phone. You reached out to try and grab it, but your father swooped out the way, even going as far as holding the phone out of your reach. "I just want to tell you this now, son, this is my only child. My one and only baby girl, and if you so much as even give her a dirty look, I will end you. You got that, son? I may be old, but I will end you." Your father smiled at the screen, ignoring the outrageous look in Chisaki's eyes.

"I will never hurt her, you have my word." Chisaki cleared his throat, sitting up straighter in his chair. Your father walked over to the window, making Chisaki look through the window. Your father then pointed out his two fingers, putting them in front of his eye before flicking his hand towards Chisaki.

"I know where you sleep, son."

Chisaki let out an awkward laugh, his hand reaching up to scratch the back of his head. How were you normally supposed to act when being threatening by a girls father? He didn't know, he did indeed feel cocky though, knowing his quirk could destroy the old man before he even realizes he's gone. Chisaki slipped the mask off of his face, smiling towards Y/N's father.

"Have a good day sir!"

Y/N wait finally came to an end, her father set the phone back down on the desk. "I'll let you two get back to studying," he walked out, your mother following behind.

"Oh wait, Chisaki-" Your father spoke up again, making you groan aloud. "Dad!"

"I don't know if Y/N has told you this, but we're going to be gone this weekend. I'm not offering you to stay the night, but could you please check up on her every so often? We both know how clumsy-"

"Dad, please let me get back to my work." you turned to glare at him, his head was peaking into your room. He stuck his tongue out, before turning his nose up, his head disappearing.

You heard a laugh over the phone, which turnt your glare towards Chisaki.

"You're cute when your angry,"

"Chiissaakkkiii!"

"Sir, she's in the clear. She knows nothing."

"Good."

DUNDUNDUUUUNNNN!