𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

Ah, remember this is my story so I will be changing the big fighting scene with Overhaul x heros.

🤍Please vote and comment🤍

"We need to move everything to the other facility, now." Overhaul demanded, slamming his fist onto the desk. Why now? Why fucking now out of all the time in the world? He questioned, his anger was starting to rise as everyone was moving so slowly.

"If you don't move faster, I will end all of you!" He shouted, "I will slowly tear your limbs off your fucking body and watch as you turn into nothing!"

The shuffling around the room moved faster, Overhaul sat down in his chair, fingers massaging his temples as he let out a heavy sigh. He already had his top three people guarding the house, giving updates on anyone that looks suspicious. The place was on full lockdown, except for the back door, leading to a manhole, which Chisaki created if something like this was to happen. He was never too safe, he always found ways to escape for times like this.

Overhaul wondered why they would choose now. He was undercover the whole time, he never even left his house until last week, and it was to save someone. How could that of blown his cover? It couldn't have been from his men walking around in their suits, heros do it all the time. Hell, even little kids run around doing it for their favorite hero. Did they find the test subjects? Did one of them survive? How long have they been tracking me? He started to get overwhelmed, pushing his fingers harder into his temples.

Oh Y/N, if only you were here.

Then Chisaki remembered, he never texted you just as he promised. He felt a pang of guilt, but he was in fact still busy. Plus, it was late at night, surely you would be asleep right now. By the time Overhaul sat up, nearly one fourth of everything was being transferred to the new building. After all of this if gone, he could easily move the floor plan back to normal, how it was before he moved into the house. It would be as if the cops raided a normal civilians home, which would make them look bad. Then he could easily file a complaint and they would never bother him again.

"Overhaul, there's another car parked down the street. Do you want us to stand down?"

Pressing his finger to the speaker in his ear, he took a deep breath. "Act casual, don't attack unless given a reason to."

"Go-" A static noise filled the speaker, making Overhaul rip it from his ear. He looked at the camera, seeing that camera three, where Toya was stationed was now empty. No sign of his existence ever being there.

"Fuck!" Overhaul yelled, the annoyance was reaching boiling levels, the vein in his forehead began to show, as well as the veins on his arms from the tight grip he held onto the desk. The power in his wrist pushing down hard enough to rip the wood from the desk. "Mimic, get Eri out of here. Now. She's the only way to keep this operation going."

Mimic nodded, quickly going to the little girls bedroom. But he never got to the door, a loud crash come from above them, then the ceiling came falling down around them.

"CHISAKI, WHERE'S THE GIRL?!" A blond yelled, his bold blue eyes glaring at him.

"I have no idea who you're talking about."

The few seconds it took for Y/N's music to go to the next song, she heard the front door slam shut. She pulled her headphones out once she seen Her mother walk into the room frantically, setting the groceries down, "Y/N, what is happening at Chisaki's house?"

"He's having a work conference?" you replied, your eyebrows furrowing as you stood from the couch.

"Honey I don't think a work conference involves heros as well as the police."