𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

Also I know I'm awful for not updating but I've been studying for my exam and catching up on my classes 🥺 BUT I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH THE COMMENTS ON MY PIC IN THE LAST CHAPTER MADE ME SO HAPPY

Chisaki's heart started to race, all the heat going to his face. He grabbed your arms before they could wrap around his neck, holding them back, "Y/N, stop, you're drunk-"

"B-But Chisaki!" you whined, your fingers wiggling as you made the action of wanting to grab him. Chisaki held his composure, even though his chest felt warm and his heart missed a couple of beats from her words.

He knew it wasn't right. He could tell she was a light weight, and Chisaki, well he wasn't a light weight. He could drink the whole bottle and completely understand what was going on, but with how her eyes were glossed over and the child like behavior she was showing; he knew there would be no memory of what happened tonight. And that didn't sit right on his stomach. He didn't want her to be another victim trapped in his web, sucking the soul out of him for his personal gain.

He wanted her with the most pure intentions. Chisaki wanted to kiss her, to wrap his arms around her waist and pull her close. He wanted to feel her warm body against his, to have his hands grab her waist and pull her close; to have her scent fill his senses and to hear her soft voice whisper in his ea—

Chisaki stop.

And with that, he lifted his foot, and took a step back from her. Putting as much distance from her and himself was the smartest thing to do after all. From what he's heard, human contact can be a very intoxicating its self, and the wine doesn't help her at all.

When Y/N noticed that he stepped back, she felt a pang in her chest, her lip pouting out. She walked over to the couch, plopping down on it. Chisaki watched dumbfounded, what does this mean?

"Chisaki, I'm hungry." She huffed, her hands grasped onto the pillow and pulled it close to her. Chisaki put his hands in his pockets, leaning down a bit so he was at her eye level. "When I'm sad, I tend to eat. A lot." She added, 

The golden eyed male couldn't help but frown, the comment she made truly made him feel like a dick. "And what are you hungry for, Y/N?"

"Hmmm," she hummed, setting her chin on the pillow.

Chisaki was now sitting on the couch, pillows separating him and the girl. She held her snack in her hand. He ended up putting on InuYasha for her, he was still thinking about how she squealed; her hands clasping so tightly he needed to get the food out of her hands before she left a mess all over the couch and the floor.

"I love InuYasha! How did you know?!"  Her wide eyes glancing from him to the T.V. But Chisaki stayed quiet, your attention was quickly captivated by the television.  He watched her, her eyes starting to get droopy, she slowly started to lean back into the couch, her head leaning on the back cushion.

Chisaki didn't dare move, he didn't want to risk waking her up again. But when he watched her body start to fall he quickly swept a pillow underneath her head before she could hit the arm of the couch.

The older male let out a sigh, looking out the window to her house. He never meant for her to stay the night. He looked back at the front door, his skin crawling when he thought about taking her home.

IcantIcantIcant.

He shook his head, his hands bawling into fist when he looked back at her. He could keep her on the couch, but he didn't want to risk one of his men walking in and seeing her. It would be troubling to explain everything to them. He bit his lip, standing up and heading to the hall closet; he retrieved a blanket from it.

He made his way back to the sleeping girl, covering her with the blanket. He tucked it under her as much as possible, making sure her skin was covered fully, except her head of course. 

He picked her up, letting out a groan, when he realized the guest bedroom was upstairs. But he pushed on, making sure to hold her close when he was rounding the corners, as well as when he was walking up the stairs.

Chisaki used his foot to push the door open, walking over to the queen sized bed and laying her down on it. He didn't look back as he walked out the room, not wanting to seem like a creep if she just so happens to wake up.

"Goodnight, Angel."