chapter 1

Virgil pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wake up to my alarm being annoying. I hit the dismiss button and get up, walk over to my closet and grab some clothes. my normal of course, and get changed. I'm wearing a black shirt with my black hoodie, stitched with purple. Some Black ripped skinny jeans, and my black converses. I look at my mirror and nod in approval. When I hear a small knock at my door I know that it is Logan and tell him to come in.

He walks in and is looking down. "yeah, whats up Logan?" I ask and he clears his throat, then finally looks up at me. i-is he blu-blushing?  I thought to myself. He had a light tent of pink across his face. 

"S-sorry, I was just telling you that Patton made breakfast." he says and looks down again. What is up with him. He has never acted like this around anyone. I wonder what happened. "Ok. Is that all?" 

Logan's pov

"Ok. Is that all?" he asks "umm...n-yes. I'm going to go." I say and leave his room. Patton was standing in the kitchen waiting for me. "So?" he asks and looks at me hope, big in his eyes. "I did not ask. I was scared. I couldn't." I say. The real reason I had gone in there was to tell Virgil that I like him, but I messed it up. God, this is why I hate emotions. "Well, you can tell him another time." Patton says and starts to set food out. 

We finish eating then start to get in the car. Virgil and I in the front seat, Roman and Patton in the back both were cuddling and laughing at something that Virgil had juyst said. Roman and Patton were already together.  I think they will be soulmates. But I was really only focused on Virgil's face. His face, it was magnificent. 

Virgil was driving, looking at the road, laughing making jokes, but that would end when we got to school. So I was laughing, enjoying the moment. It was the last day of school, and we would be graduating. We were all so happy. Virgil's and I's birthday would be in a few weeks then we would find out our soulmates. Well sort of. You can choose if you want to go find them imminently. Or if you want to let them find you. But the string can go through anything. 

If the string starts to fall off your finger then that can mean one of two things. One, you have met your soulmate, and they are taking it off your finger. Or two, your soulmate has died or is dying. And that's how to get the string off. But some people leave it on them so they can find there soulmate at anytime. And you and your soulmate have the same birthday. It's pretty nice. But I don't think Virgil and I are soulmates. Yes, we share the same birthday, but there are only 365 days in a year and over 7 billion people in this world. so a lot of people share the same birthday. 

Though I do hope we are soulmates. I have liked him for about a year now. Though I don't think that he likes me. "Logan!" Virgil says pulling me out of my thoughts. "Y-yeah?" I say looking down blushing again. Dammit stop blushing. "Were here." He says and starts to get out of the car. "Oh ok." I mumble grabbing my bag and getting out of the car. "What were you thinking about?" Patton asks me raising his eyebrows at me. "Nothing of your concern, Patton." I say and try and slow down so I can walk next to Virgil. 

"What's up, specs?" he asks. I don't like that nickname, but when he says it... I don't know, I like i I guess. "The sky?" I say joking with him. "No I mean-" "I was just joking, I just wanted to walk next to you." I say and he just nods. We start to get into more of a croud. then Virgil falls. I knew that someone had triped him, and I got mad. 

I helped Virgil get back up and now Roman and Patton are at my side, Virgil is behind them. "Hey, why did you trip him?" I ask. I may look small but I can pack a punch. "Because I can. What are you going to do about it?" The guy known as Deceit says, and pushes me. When I don't move, he gets a bit scared. I punch him in his diaphragm. he doubles over in pain, then I knee him in his face. "Don't mess with my friends ever again." I say and we all walk away. 

"Logan, why did you do that?" Virgil asks. "I did it because he triped you, and that's not something I'm going to let slip by." I say and look over to him. he was looking down. I walk over to him and hear him muttering the last part of his sentience. "-it. I deserved it." I was a bit mad still, but I didn't want to take that out on him. I lifted his face by his chin. "Listen, Virgil, you do not deserve that kind of treatment. People are just idiots. So don't worry about it. Ok?" when I finished his face was blushing and I was still holding his chin in between my thumb and for finger.

I almost kissed him, but we were interrupted by Roman clearing his throat. Virgil pulled away, and looked away again, not out of sadness but because he was flusterd. I look over at Roman and glare. He just shrugs his shoulders and smiles. I was now annoyed, then Patton slapped Roman's shoulder playfully, and said that he ruined the moment. 

Virgil's pov

Logan was so close to me. I wish I had just kissed him. I should of, but Roman ruined the moment. Well there goes the chance of us ever being together. But It's fine. He doesn't even like me. I mean why would he. He is the smartest out of all of us. and I'm... I'm me. "Hey Virgil. we got to go to class. You ready?" Patton pulled me out of my thoughts and I just nod because people are walking into this room. 

soooooo, first chapter what do yall think. I personaly like this ship, but i dont know about it. you know? anyway ill try and get the next chapter out tomorrow. and if you are reading my other book A Fantasy Made By Me. Then just know i am still trying to get the chapters out.  

anyway. bye. 

sorry I had to edit it.