Chapter 2

Virgil pov

The day ends pretty soon, and that was the last day of high school. I cant believe it. We all get in the car same way we always do. Logan and I in the front, I was driving. Then Roman and Patton in the back. Logan for some reason grabbed my hand but I didn't pull away. I liked this.

Patton was rambling on about something random. Logan sort of arguing with him. Roman was just laughing at the two, and I was just smiling. I like moments like these. There a lot more peaceful, and we can enjoy the time. When we got to the house Roman and Patton were the first to get out running to the house, going who knows where. Logan and I were about to follow, but when we tried to get out, we forgot to let go of our hands. I blush and Logan just looks at our hands.

A battle to see who would let go first. Then Patton opened the door to the house saying that he made cookies. Logan let go, and I was a bit disappointing, but I don't think he really cared. We walk inside, after locking the car. When we walk in. I grab a cookie and I run up to my room. When I get there I put on my music and scroll on tumblr.

I hear a small knock on my door. "Come in." I say knowing that it's Logan. He walk's in, but not saying anything. "You ok?" I ask but he doesn't say anything. When he get's to my bed he takes a deep breath. I'm scared so I stand up to see if he's ok, but what I'm not expecting is his lips to attack mine. I was shocked at first, but once I knew what was going on I kissed him back. The kiss ends all to soon, and he just looks at me. I look down, blushing a lot. He brings my face up. "Virgil?" he says.

"Y-yes." Is all I can get out. "I... I think I like you." He says. I smile at him. "No, I thought you just kissed me because you thought it would be funny." I say sarcastically. He smiles. I cup his face in my hands and kiss him again. It's a quick kiss but when I pull back I say. "I think I like you to." I smile at him. "Ok good. This would of been really awkward if you didn't." "Of course I like you too, idiot." I smirk at him. "Well, would you like to be my significant other?" He asks and I nod. "Yes."

We spent the next few hours cuddling on my bed, watching some weird documentary. Every now and then, one of us would still a kiss. We were really happy.

~~~~= time skip

Virgil's pov

It's been a few weeks. Logan and I are happy. Our birthday is tomorrow. And Roman and Patton know were together. Patton, Roman, Logan, and I are all watching a movie together. Roman and Patton were cuddling, same with Logan and I. Well, Logan had fallen asleep. I was resting on him. About half way through the second movie, I had fallen asleep.

~~~~

When I woke up, Logan was rubbing circles into my shoulders, when I looked up at him I saw that he was glaring at someone. When I looked at who he was glaring at. It was Roman scared. For some reason. "What happened while I was asleep?" I ask and look over to Patton. "Well. Roman went to wake Logan up, then when he was up went to wake you, but Logan was being a protective boyfriend, and made Roman leave you alone. To let you sleep. So Roman, has been scared to move. And Logan has been glaring at him the entire time." Patton explains to me.

"And, how long have you been glaring at Roman?" I ask Logan. "About 30 minutes." Logan answers. I just laugh. When I try to stand up I realize I'm still being held by Logan. "Babe, you got to let me get up, its your birthday, and I need to go get your present from my room." I say and try to stand up again, still being held hostage by a human. "No." Is all he says, and pulls me closer to him. "Fine. Patton can you go get his present. You know where it is." he nods and stands up. "Hey, its your birthday to. I need to go get your present as well." he says and then tries to get up. "No." I say repeating his words from earlier.

He has Roman go get the present that he got me. and we continue to cuddle. When they both come back holding more then just the gifts we asked them to get they give us both our presents. Including the ones that they got us. "Ok, I say Logan opens his presents first, then Virgil." Patton suggest, and I nod in agreement. "Alright." I move off of him and over to a seat kind of near him.

He says and starts to open the first present given to him, which is I think the one Patton got him. When he opened it he pulled out a black sweater with little mathematical symbols on it. He smiles and thanks Patton.

The next one handed to him is Romans. when he opens it, it is like the book that he got for Christmas, but this one is different, from what we were told. "This one is like a murder mystery, but he is the main character in it, and its not based off anything. He smiles and thanks Roman.

The last one he opens is mine. He pulls out a book the last one to the series that he loves. "Thank you love." he says and smiles. "Hang on, there's more." I say and he raises an eyebrow. as he digs a little deeper he finds a clue game board. One of his Favorite board games. With all the mystery and solving things. "Thank you so much." he says. He gives me a kiss then tells me to open my gifts.

I went in the same order as he did, so I first opened Patton's. Its a nightmare before Christmas sweater. And I love it. "Thank you Patton. I love it." he smiles at me and I set it to the side so I can open Romans.

When I get the wrapping off its another book, but mine is about me in the Nightmare Before Christmas relm. I thanked Roman and set it to the side.

Then I opened Logan's present to me. It was a NBC hoodie but he costumed it to where it looks like the hoodie I'm wearing, meaning with the purple patches on it. I was so happy. I put it on immediately, after taking off the one that I was wearing. I hugged him and kissed him again and again all over his face. "Thank you babe." I say putting my hands in my pockets. "Of course, love. I want you to be happy."

I was smiling and when I looked down I notice a small red string attached to my hand. When I pull it out of my pocket I try and follow it. When I looked up, I stand up and when I find who it is I just stand there. Kind of shocked, but not really.

So who do y'all think it is? Hehehehehe. I hope y'all know who it is. Any way bye.