chapter 5

Logan's pov

He has a bit of a pulse, so I continue to do CPR. I was really scared. Scared to lose, my soulmate, and my best friend, but I don't know If I could handle that. He starts to cough. I know he is alive. but he passes out. I start to cry again. So happy that he is alive. but so scared that I could have lost him. I look at his peaceful body, just laying there. Not moving, except for the slight movement of his chest so show that he is breathing.

"What is going on?" Patton asks. I figure that I needed to tell them. "Well, when I came home..." I had explained everything, still not looking away from Virgil. "Then I called for y'all, and y'all know the rest." I say moving onto the bed. cuddling Virgil now, not letting go. The feeling of me letting him go, was like, if I let him go, I would lose him, and I couldn't lose him. "I... I'm sorry Logan, that you had to go through that, but just know he will make it. you can see that he is still breathing. but now I feel like you should move him into your room. If he is ok with that of course." Patton says.

"ok, I will ask him, but for now I will let him rest. Y'all should go watch a movie, and we will see y'all in the morning." I say a little tired myself. "Alright, we will see y'all in the morning, night." Patton says. "night" I say to both of them and they both walk out. "Now to wait for you." I say, slowly drifting off to sleep.

~~~~

Virgil's pov

I wake up, huddled in warmth, when I look up, I see Logan, looking at me. Smiling, tiers in his eyes. "Lo-" "shhh" I'm cut off by Logan hugging me harder. He is crying a lot more now. I hug him back and cry a bit as well. "Why?" Logan asks. "I don't... I'm sorry." is all I can say. "Please don't leave me alone, don't ever leave me again. I love you to much to have to see you dead." Logan says. Still crying. I pull him closer. "I... I won't. I promise." I say to Logan.

We sit there for a few more minutes. "would you like to move into my room with me?" Logan asks a bit out of the blue. I smile. A blight blush running to my cheeks. "um... I mean, sure." I say happy that he asked. "Really?" his eyes light up, as I look at him. I nod my head. "Well then we got a lot of work to get done. So we should get started tomorrow. Today, we rest." He says laughing a bit. I let out a small chuckle. "Ok." Is all I say before cuddling up closer to him.

I hear a small knock, and I know that it's Patton. "Come in, Patton." I say. "When was the door fixed?" Patton asks. And I look at Logan. "I had Roman break down your door, so I could get to you, but to answer your question, Patton, I did. I could not sleep, so I fixed his door." Logan says smiling, trying to hide a bit of a laugh. "Oh, well, Breakfast is ready." Patton say's in a bubbly tone.

"Oh, ok. We will be down there in a few minutes. I want cuddles right now." I say, huddling closer to Logan, and both of the other men on the room laugh. "ok. I'll see you soon." He says, then walks out closing the door. I huddle up closer to Logan, if that's even possible. "Tell me when you are ready to go and eat. You need to." Logan says and I nod. "just a few more minutes, please?" I ask. "Ok. I'll give you five." he says, and I nod again.

A few minutes past by. Us just cuddling and stealing kisses, just like that first night of us being together. "Ok, we should go before Patton comes back up." Logan says. I wine a bit but sit up none the less. "My neck is killing me." I say. "I wonder why." Logan says. Looking at my neck. I walk over to the closet and put on one of my hoodies, and black pants, after making sure Logna was turned around. Logan walks up behind me, and wraps his arms around me. I smile at him, and walk over to the mirror to see my outfit for today, and I see something that makes me freak out.

The rope had bruised up my neck, that must be why my neck hurts. I walk over to my desk, with all of my make up, and grab my light foundation. I put it on, when I turn around, Logan not there anymore. He must of gone and Changed. Once I know my neck is fully covered I walk out of my room, and head over to Logan's. I knock on the door. "Come in Virgil." Logan says, and I walk in. He does not have his shirt on, and I blush at that. "Are you ok?" Logan asks, "Y-Yeah." I say. I hear footsteps. Then the door closes. "What, does this bother you?" He asks and I can hear the smirk.

All of a sudden I had a burst of confidence. "No, but does this bother you?" I ask, at first he was confused, but then I quickly turn us around, and push him to the wall. Attacking his lips with mine. That's when we hear a soft knock on the door. "Hey is everything ok in there? I heard a bang." Patton asks. Logan answers. "Yeah, were f-fine". he says, I had moved down to his neck, and that's why his voice squeaks going up two pitches. "Logan, are you sure?" Patton ask's. "Yeah Logan. Are you sure about that?" I whisper in his ear, putting my leg in between his, slightly rubbing against his crotch.

"Yes, we're f-fine. We may skip br-breakfast with y'all, I have f-food in here. I think Virgil a-and I are going t-to hang out in h-here." Logan says. Me sucking lightly at his lower neck. Him almost letting out small moans. "Alright, well then Roman may eat your foods." He says and we hear him walk away from the door, and down the stairs. I pull away. "So, where's the food." I ask, not even saying anything about what just happened. "Wait, hang on. You can't just do that, and then walk away. Like seriously?" he says, and I laugh. "But I just did." Logan walks up to me. the word Dominant written all over his face.

I was standing by his bed and the next thing I know I'm pinned down on it. This time I'm not trying to escape. "You are not getting out of it that easily." he says and starts to take off my hoodie. When that's off, along with all of the other clothes, I feel a leg moving in between my legs. I moan a bit. "P-Please?" I beg. "Please... What?" he asks. "Please let me take you right here." I ask and he smiles, nodding accepting my request. And with that...

~~~~

We lay there cuddling, happy with what just happened. just hopping that we were not to loud. because if we were, I... I don't know what I would do. Probably die of embarrassment. "Well, that was fun." I say. A bit out of breath still. "That it was love. Now we should take a nap then eat something when we wake up. Then we can eat dinner with Patton and Roman. And we can see if they heard the most beautiful noises that I have ever heard, coming from you." I blush like crazy, and hid my face in his chest.

"Awww, are you embarressed?" Logan ask, but I don't respond. I'm too tired. "I'm going to sleep." is the last thing I can get out of my mouth before I fall into a deep sleep.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh I'm dying. I can just imagine all of your faces right now. Oh HAHAHA. ok, ok, and sorry. I will not write that tell this story has, lets say 200 reads. and even then I might not. anyway. have fun
Also my dear cousin and male best friend. If your reading this don't kill me please.

WHAT ABOUT MEEEEE!!!!! 

That was one of my two female best friends. 

So, Shout out to Aspen_ParkerClaire10807,  Alexiyoaiyuricrazykitty2222

All really good friends of mine. and one of them are my cousin, that being Claire10807, then my Female best friends being Aspen_Parker, and crazykitty2222, then my male best firned being Alexiyoaiyuri

You should go check them out. I love them all so much. and they all have some really good stories in the making, So go check them out, and have a wonderful day.

I had to post this because my cousin almost killed me yesterday.