Chapter Two

Margo's Pov
That incident was a months ago. Now I avoided Edward as much as I could, but at the same time I wanted to read his mind, read others for just a little bit. I wanted to know what he was thinking. It was quite fascinating and a little cool. The only problem is I had to figure out how to touch Edward with skin to skin contact without being strange, or weird.

I remember greatly that even still with Bella moving here, I still sat right next to Edward during biology. That honestly should be the perfect time to try it, and it would be the first time I would take my gloves off in months. And actually touch someone.

It had me thinking, if Edward had these powers, while being a vampire, that means the others do as well his whole entire family maybe? I entered the cold biology room scanning my eyes around, the chatter was loud and noisy.

I gripped my backpack tightly making my way over to the desk, already seeing Edward had made his way into class early like always. I took in a small calming breath, counting in my head, before I sat at the desk placing my bag on the floor underneath me.

The chatter still extremely loud, I slowly slipped my gloves off placing them in my pockets sitting down holding myself through my sweater and avoided eye contact for a minute before I heard a small voice calling out to gain my attention.

"Hello Margo." I trained my attention to see Edward was watching me very curious like. I gave him a kind smile.  "Hello Edward." I said quietly seeing Edward crack a gentle smile and he dropped his hand down for a minute and as quickly as I could I brushed my hand past his own.

And this time instead of passing out, I confirmed the urge and focused on solely Edward's thoughts that filled my head.

"I can't read her thoughts again? That always happens when she touches me, is she human? She has to be, she smells human? Does she know about me? Did Bella tell her." I chewed at my lower lip roughly when his thoughts entered my head.

So Bella does know he isn't human. That's interesting. "I just wanted to ask if you are alright after what happened a few months?" He asked me yet again sweetly.

I slowly clutched my hands together in my lap, keeping my focus on Edward. "I'm doing okay." I admitted, feeling a little intimidated by his gaze and curious stares, "Maybe I should ask her to sit with us at lunch? Maybe Alice can see her future." I once again blinked but kept quiet wondering if he was gonna ask me.

I looked at the wall, trying so hard not to let others thoughts be my main focus, but I suppose that's not how it works.

"Hey Margo um... I was wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me and my family?

_____________________________
So this is how I found myself walking in the halls with Edward towards the lunch room, holding a tissue to my nose, since my nose started bleeding in class yet again.

That's the only thing about this ability that had a terrible side effect. I couldn't use it too long cause then I would get qdizzy and nose bleeds, and that wouldn't be the best around a family of vampires.

Edward shot me a concerned look, as he held open the doors for me, and as we walked passed a trashcan I tossed the tissues away.

"Are you sure you're okay Margo?" Edward questioned a small chuckle leaving his lips. I cracked a tiny chuckle and nodded my head looking up at him a bit.

"I'm okay I just get nose bleeds a lot." I explained quietly messing up my curls up a bit, Edward guides me to the table him and his siblings usually eat at.

I recognized Rosalie, Alice , Emmett and Jasper and you could tell when they looked up they were surprised to see me, or more or all their brother with someone else.

"Guys this is Margo, I have Biology with her." Edward gestured to me with a smile, which I returned seeing Alice smile at me brightly.

"She's gonna sit with us today." Edward pushed out a chair for me, but Alice was already up and beaming as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit next to her and Jasper.

"She sits next to me, hi Margo I'm Alice." She beamed at me and I looked at her with a smile, Edward rolled his eyes slowly but his face held amusement as he sat down.

Alice was very bubbly but I was suddenly pulled away from everything around me and I was seeing something behind my eyes.

Everything was happening fast but I think this was what Edward was talking about. Alice could see the future, but the question lingered who's future was I seeing?

I saw me, Edward, Bella and it was just confusing but I saw a lot of kissing, and heartbroken feelings.

I let a small gasp out as I was pulled away from the vision and my eyes were wide my heart breathing very fast. I saw everyone was looking at me confused, but the person who was even more shocked was Edward.

His entire face looked shocked, surprised, and eyes were wide. That whole entire experience that just happened made my entire head hurt, but it was kinda cool in a way.

"Margo can I talk to you." Edward quickly sputtered out fast, getting up he grabbed my hand helping me up, and Alice was looking at me worried.

"Your nose is bleeding." Alice stammered out fast, and quickly with my other hand, I clamped my hand over my nose annoyed for the fact it happened again but I let Edward drag me off somewhere outside, lingering eyes somewhere in the lunch room following.