Chapter Five

Margo's Pov
The laughter escaped me like no other, and I didn't know why I was laughing, just Edward's expressions alone made it ten times more funny. I slammed the door shut to his car scooping up my backpack watching him also get out.

"Are you that clumsy Margo? I'm never letting you drive again." He chuckled holding hand out for me, I carefully tossed the car keys over to him which he caught getting his own backpack out.

"Oh come on it wasn't that bad, you need a little speed in your life Cullen." I teased quietly running my free hand through my hair, I glanced around the parking lot. a lot of people were staring in shock, looking all confused in my way.

"Not that fast though." Edward chuckled looking around as well.

"I thought he was dating Bella?"

"Him and Margo? Never would see that coming it's cute!"

"Lucky bitch."

"He just traded Bella in like that."
I could hear a lot of people talking out loud, but I shook all the thoughts away. Me and Edward are just friends I am not replacing anyone. It's okay to have friends.

I told myself taking deep breaths in. I jolted in surprise when Edward's hand poked my sides "Hey come on yeah? Don't wanna be late to English." He called over his shoulder flashing me that Edward Cullen smile. I chuckled quietly before following after. Just ignore them, friends and that's all.

Let's just hope I never meet Bella. I haven't these last few months but Edward has been spending more time with me then her lately.

________________________________
"Alright ready little bug? Speed run, now." Emmett called smiling. I leaned forward quickly pressing my hand on Jasper's hand first since he was near me, urging me, I quickly used my free hand to send a calming emotion to Rosalie who relaxed in her seat, a grin across her face.

I then dropped my hand and quickly did the same thing with Edward's hand while he nodded at me, hearing the entire cafeteria's thoughts rushing through. "That's it you are doing good, stay calm and relax make sure to breath." Jasper commented out still watching me closely.

"You are doing really good Margo, just one more to go, you aren't having any nose bleeds. " Edward was smiling, and I felt proud. Alice wiggled her hand around happily and I pressed my palm into hers getting sucked into a main stream vision.

I saw the cafeteria, and I held my breath before I was pulled away from the vision fluttering my eyes fast, before glancing around behind me once my hand dropped.

"Bella's coming." I said In confusion looking towards Edward. Who also looked confused "You saw that?" He questioned once again, I nodded my head slowly "It was really quick but yeah she is." I answered I looked towards Emmett who grinned.

"You managed to go a full sixty seconds without a nose bleed good job Margo." Emmett cheered high fiving me. I giggled giving everyone a high five relaxing back in my seat. I'm making some better improvement.

"Good Job." Edward whispered to me with a smile. I propped myself up on my elbows starting up a conversation with Jasper my lunch already finished. While me and Jasper talked quietly with one another.  We both looked when out of nowhere Bella did come over to the table. Looking at Edward in confusion, and glancing at me with annoyance.

"Edward you've been avoiding me, can we talk? Alone." She looked down at her shoes shifting. Edward chewed at his lip before he nodded standing up, he picked up his tray staring at me one last time before he sent me a smile.

"I'll see you after soon Margo don't be late." He chuckled at me leading the way. I chuckled waving goodbye to him, matching the glare Bella was shooting me. She quickly looked away stumbling as she rushed away to follow after Edward.

"So annoying. " Rosalie grumbled rolling her eyes she leaned up on the table staring up at me tossing her hair over her shoulder "You don't like Bella? " I questioned. She let a soft laugh out.

"Very but somehow she caught Edward's attention, she's possibly his blood singer but I don't see it, I think it's with someone else." Rosalie causally commented playing with her salad.

"Yeah all of Bella's friends are looking, a dumb rumor is going around that Edward dumped Bella for you." Alice chuckled glancing at Jasper who was kinda looking bored, at the whole cafeteria.

"So not true." I quickly called out flustered. I couldn't lie and say that Edward made me feel shy, and laugh so easily and I was envious of Bella. But I had to keep in my mind. Edward was taken and Bella would be more important then me.

I shook the negative thoughts away and started talking to Jasper about our history homework, watching a smile making its way across his pain faced. Let's not think about relationships right now.