Chapter Seven

Margo's Pov
In the slight safety of my own home, I sat in the middle of the couch, picking at my very sore nails from all the nail biting and worrying. Why couldn't I have been born normal? Or at least without all the creepy powers absorbing them from vampires.

Oh and as well being mated to one as well. It all was still such a strange new world to me, and I didn't even know I belonged inside it to begin with.

I shifted my tired brown eyes for a minute when my mom came down the stairs all dressed in her scrubs for work with coffee in one hand, and car keys in the other.

She walked passed me behind the couch ruffling up my curls making me slightly huff at the messing up of my hair.

"Mom." I huffed out the whine blocking out her thoughts from messing with my own thoughts.

"Be good Margo! I love you I'll see you back home later if not no sooner then in the morning." She waved goodbye to me with a smile, and I forced a smile waving my hands at her slowly sinking back into the couch again.

"And then she is gone again." I sighed hearing the front door followed by the car driving out form the drive way. It all should be just a normal Sunday with nothing more, or nothing less.

I leaned on my hand some more watching the TV that was blaring a random teen show when I was started by loud frantic knocks on my front door. I was a little annoyed by the fact that I had to get up with I was comfortable.

But yet I was pulled into a very wild and frantic vision that I couldn't even make out what was truly was happening but the knocks were very loud and making my ears ring.

So I got up with just a grumble before I peeped through the peep hole and yanked opened my front door, moving back just in time in confusion when I saw not only Bella but a very annoyed looking Edward who had a grip on her arm.

"Bella can you actually stop and think for once, leave Margo alone." Edward snapped out still yanking Bella back, but she just kept trying to move closer to my own personal bubble and space.

"No! How dare she act like just because she is close to you that she can come between you and me and she your mate Edward! You didn't even tell me this." I stared at her in a lot of disbelief. Bella seemed like a really quiet girl, so hearing her raise her voice and acting childish was new.

"Its not her fault Bella you have to understand that not everything in the future abides by a plan."

Edward firmly told her, he looked at me his gold eyes holding a very apologetic feel to them. I cleared my throat deciding to choose my words wisely. I was too tired for this.

"Listen Bella, I have no idea what the hell you think is going on, but it's totally not what you think." I pointed my finger between her and Edward.

"I didn't have a elaborate plan to steal Edward from you, in fact you have not a single clue what's been going on, I myself now am just learning things that will be effecting my future, and if sadly if Edward is in my future and I am in his there's nothing you can do about it. Just like I can't do anything if you end up still in ours." I spoke to her as calmly and collected as you could to a girl who was fuming with anger by the minute.

"Yes I'm Edward's mate, but that doesn't mean he sees me in a romantic way, or maybe it does but it doesn't mean you come to my home and act like a wild animal threatening me for stuff out of bonds." She was staring at me with deep wide eyes, and even Edward was looking at me in awe. I

I suppose a lot of people get surprised by how calm I can act in certain situations. Bella was so speechless that all she could do was grunt and tank her hand away from Edward storming off my porch, and I couldn't help but snicker to myself smirking proud that I held my ground in a mature way.

I then took my time to look at Edward through the porch lights he looked truly embarrassed, but he then shifted close placing his hand near the sides of the house gazing at me.

"I'm really sorry about that Margo... She didn't really take it well." He apologize to me and I breathed out a quiet chuckle giving him a quick shake to my head amused.

"No don't worry about it Edward, after a while now I don't let what people think or say about me bug me all too much."

I shifted slightly in my sock covered feet watching Edward look at me a little startled before he carefully whispered the question to me.

"Since when?" He questioned softly his eyes feeling like they were staring deep into my soul.

"Since I learned maybe I like being in your world with my feelings for you Edward." I confessed seeing a soft smile make it's way across his lips before he leaned forward pressing a kiss to my cheek muttering to me.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow, I'll come pick you up."