CHAPTER 4

Jungkook

After 5 months...

So many has happened. But not even a single day had passed that I couldn't think of her. Her safety, her happiness, and how she's been doing for the past months.

It's the least I can do for her and for myself as well.

But I guess I underestimated her.

A wide smile spread throughout my lips as Blackpink is plastered on our hotel's television and all seven of us are gathered to watch their comeback.

"It's been almost a year. Fuck, I'm getting goosebumps!" Taehyung said as we stared at the countdown on the Tv.

"They're gonna break our record for sure!" Namjoon said, proudly.

I smiled at them as I couldn't agree more. I haven't watched the MV yet but I'm feeling so proud right now.

"3, 2, 1!" Jin hyung, JHope hyung, and Taehyung shouted.

The MV started and all of us jolted at the sudden trumpets. None of us heard the teaser so that probably surprised us.

"Kim Jennie! My wife to be!" Taehyung shouted on top of his lungs when Jennie noona appeared on the screen.

"Blackpink in your area!"

I know it's wrong but I feel like a proud boyfriend. She looks so majestic in those glasses and looks so ethereal in that wig and dress.

"Oh, shit. My Angel!" Taehyung shouted again when Jennie noona started to sing the first verse between two black and white swans.

"Damn, the lyrics sure hurts." Jimin watched carefully.

"Here I come kickin' the door."

My breath hitched when the red door opened with the word 'Heaven' written on top of it.

Exact scenario of an angel coming down from heaven.

My hyungs looked at me like we won the first Daesang when Lisa came in. But my reaction is incomparable.

We all had our eyes widened but still focused on the screen as Taehyung and Jimin were covering their mouths at Lisa's sudden attack.

Lisa, you're doing illegal things now!

Her dreadlocks or braids, whatever it is, she almost gave me a heart attack. She's torturing me, making me guiltier than ever and my regrets became heavier.

"Damn, Kook. You broke up with Harley Quinn. If I were you, I'd die of regret." JHope hyung chuckled at me.

"I already am, hyung." my conscience whispered in my mind but I held it in before I could spit it out.

"Look at me, look at you..."

"Where the fuck are your clothes, woman?" Jin hyung suddenly cussed when Jisoo noona appeared next.

"A mermaid." Suga hyung muttured, making Jin hyung glare at him.

Jin hyung suddenly took out his phone, "Oh Kim Jisoo. Who allowed you?" he muttered under his breath as he stood up, exiting our room to call his girlfriend.