CHAPTER 20

Lisa

Recieving the same message from YG and BigHit, Jungkook and I arrived in the said location. The conference room of YG.

As we walk down the hallway, Jungkook held my wrist to stop me from walking.

"If anything happens inside... let's stay quiet. I don't want to risk our careers as well as our relationship." Jungkook said.

I nodded at him, "I know."

He gave me a forehead kiss before pulling away.

We entered the conference room, almost dropping our jaws in surprise when we saw the whole Blackpink and BTS as well as Mingyu and Bambam in one room.

"Take your seats." Hwang Sajangnim spoke.

Despite the unstable feeling, I saw my unnies already reserved a seat between Chaeng and Jisoo unnie. I immediately took my seat and so is Jungkook.

Bang PD was seating at the other end of the table while Hwang Sajangnim is seated on the other end in between Mingyu and Bambam.

I looked at Mingyu and he had bruises on his face as well as bandages.

I glanced at Jungkook and he was just fidgeting his fingers while lowering his head. He's obviously avoiding any eye contact as much as possible.

"Shall we begin?" BangPD spoke.

"First, I want to address the matter regarding Jungkook and Mingyu." He continued.

"With Bambam as the witness, I would appreciate it if you tell us the details." BangPD said and all heads turned to Bambam.

Oh, how much pressure must he be feeling right now without JYP Sajangnim.

Bambam looked away and sighed, "Why bother asking me? Just ask the two douchebags."

"Well then, Jungkook. Give us atleast three good reasons why you punched Mingyu in the face. Pledis might drop the alliance against our company for your pathetic careless actions." BangPD spat.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and stayed quiet. He literally plans on staying silent for the whole meeting. But he'll only end up provoking the bosses if he acts like a spoiled brat now!

Mingyu cleared his throat, "Perhaps I can explain what happened last night."

"Go ahead." BangPD permitted.

"He went on to me just because I'm already dating Lisa which happens to be his ex." Mingyu spoke.

My eyes widened, "H-Hey! Kim Mingyu!"

What the fuck did he just say?! He's talking casually with all those words to drag us down with him!

"Dating? Ex? Lisa?" Hwang Sajangnim turned to me.

"I-It's not—"

"It's true. And I really think she's still in a relationship with Jungkook." Mingyu cuts me off.

"Jeon Jungkook, is this true?" BangPD turned to Jungkook.

Jungkook clenched his fists and poked his inner cheek with his tongue out of annoyance.

"YG Sajangnim, BangPD, I think it's fine to date since our dating bans are already over—"

"You work under my entertainment, you work under my rules." BangPD cuts Namjoon Oppa's sentence.