CHAPTER 12

Lisa

It's been almost a week since BTS sunbaenims went to the dorm. They didn't came back after my sudden action towards Jungkook.

Jungkook never contacted me or even heard a news about him either. That's what I wanted in the first place.

But why do I feel anxious? Worried? Nervous?

"Lisa? Are you okay?"

I jolted in surprise when Jennie unnie suddenly appeared beside me. I smiled at her.

"Yeah." I answered.

She sighed, "You're about to meet blinks but you're thinking about him."

"I wasn't. I was thinking about the next song." I lied while chuckling.

"Yeah, okay. Well, goodluck to us! Fighting!" She pinched my cheeks and ran towards her spot for the introduction.

We're here in Japan for our KCon together with other kpop groups. Seventeen, Apink, Everglow, Monsta X and others are going to perform with us.

And now I'm standing on the platform where Blinks will see us. Our song, D4 started as an introduction.

That's when I realized I'm going to enjoy KCon like Coachella. I braced myself as the platform slowly getting lifted.

This is it. The stage is the only place where I can forget everything and think about myself, my group, and my fans.

Nothing else matters.

7:12pm...

We just finished changing our clothes and finished our performance a few minutes ago.

I turned around from the vanity mirror and saw my unnies typing on their phones. Must be their boyfriends.

I sighed as I watch them blush from time to time and giggled like Mickey Mouse who got tickled by Bugsbunny or something.

These shameless hoes...

"I'm going to the bathroom!" I spat.

I left the dressing room and was about to go to the bathroom when I saw Mingyu's tall figure running towards me in the narrow hallway.

Look at that Giant.

"Hey!" He greeted me with a smile.

I smiled back, "Hey."

"You slayed the songs out there." He complimented.

"Look who's talking." I chuckled at him.

He giggled, "I just got excited."

"Why?"

He bit his lips and suddenly reached for my hands, "When you performed a while ago, you seemed like the Lisa whom everyone fell in love with 3 years ago."

I furrowed my brows at him, "What are you saying?"

"You didn't know? Your Boombayah era, didn't you receive any numbers from Bambam?" He asked.