chapter 1

I've been living for so long. Drinking blood from my prey, I've turned to dieing humans into vampires.

My name is Vladimir Dracula. The king of all the vampires; I made the vampire rules that they followed.

"My king, you need anything, my Lord." Meya is so beautiful she is married, and her husband is one of my strongest men.

"No, meya, please, rest you've shouldn't be up. If Tory fines out ok go back and lay down." Oh, and she is a couple weeks pregnant; she found out 3 days ago, my old friend is having a family she always wanted. I'm happy.

"Drac, what's wrong, my friend?" Truth be told, I never found the one that caught my eyes. I've slept around, but no one peeked my interest, so I stayed alone, like a loner. That's what I am.

"Nothing, just going to go hunt ,I'll be back, and you get some rest before Tory comes home." Stubborn woman.

"Yes, Vladimir." She knows that I haven't been called Vladimir anymore, so I go by vlad or Dracula.

------------------

So I ran full speed, but I ran faster than my children.

I smelled blood, not human blood, but a wolf I climb up the tree to get a better look. And it was some boy who looked like an omega, I've read about wolf. You got your alpha, Luna, beta, delta. And the lowest are the omega.

It looks like the poor dog boy. Got the shit betting out of him by the smell, I have to say that he is 18 years old, but werewolves find their soulmates. at that age, so I walked over to him.

"Hmm, out cold, huh, sorry, wolfie, that happened to you." I never liked the war between vampires and werewolves; it didn't make scents vampires have soulmates and werewolves has mate's.

"Oh," did he just talk.

"My head,ahhh, who are you?" Is he talking about me. I looked in his eyes, and I saw his wolf.

"Were are my manners? I am count Dracula." His eyes winding of, course he is an omega they are not strong just the higher racks.

"L-like the king" nod my head, and he calmed down.

"May I ask what happened to you, young wolf." He looks scared of something or someone.

"It's count, I'm fine, really." His wolf says otherwise, did his alpha bet him.

"Your alpha did, didn't he." He looked down, stoked his head no, then who.

"It wasn't my pack. It was rogue wolves." What the hell, where is his pack at.

"Where is your pack at? They should've protected you,you're an omega weak." he started crying; so his pack kicked him out, or the Rogues killed them.

"The rogues killed; everyone the alpha told me to live. I can't feel them." Poor boy, now he was a rogue himself, I don't know about werewolves, but if his pack was under attack; then rogues turned him into one.

"Sorry, wolfie, but, wouldn't you be one too?" He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. Then something happened (mate).

"What the."

Hey guys, thanks for reading Dracula's mate

So what happened? Dracula is confused

See what happens next chapter
Bye

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Hello love's, so I hoped I could fix mis spelling, so I am going to read through Dracula's mate . Please check out my other stories. Thanks.