chapter 18

*Luca*

All my life, I never met my real parents, but now I don't think I can meet them.

So meya took me shopping for baby stuff. She hasn't given birth yet. I know she is about to go into labor anytime now.

We went inside a cute baby store meya went running to the girl clothes. I guess she is having a little girl.

So I went to the boy clothes. Because I have a feeling that I'm having a boy because I've been craving some salty chips. Because my old Luna said, "If you ever get pregnant and you crave something sweet, you're having a girl, but if you are craving something salty, then it's a boy.

Meya looked at me smiling. I gave her one back. I feel like a mother to them, and they are like my children. I won't let anything hurt them or the younger ones.

I found the most cuteness outfits for mine and Dracula's baby.

One says my daddy is awesome, and the other one has a cute little vampire on it, then the last one has a wolf on it.

Meya came up behind me, looking at what I got. I think she loves it more than I do.

"Luca, when are you and Dracula going to fine out about the baby's gander." Meya said, I looked at her and said, "I don't know meya, but I have a feeling it's going to be a boy."

I giggled out, and meya just rolled her eyes at me and giggled too.

We paid for our babies' clothes then left the shop to go home we got everything we needed for our babies.
_______________________________________
Once we got home, meya took her stuff upstairs to her room. And I took mine to mine and Dracula's room.

I was on my way back to the room, but I heard someone yelling at another parson.

So I walked to the door it was open just a little bit.

I see someone, and he looks like Zac, and he yells at an older, looking Mickey.

"Victor, I never wanted to see Mickey again he hurt me and my son ned. How can I tell, oh, hey Mickey guess what I was pregnant by you and you rejected me so I left."

"Do you know what happened to your son Harry?"

"No Victor, I don't one minute ned was here and the next I haven't seen my son in years, Victor, I want my baby back I'm afraid ok that something most have happened to him."

"Harry, if your son is anything like a werewolf. He probably has a pack and has some kids out there who know you might have some grandbabies out there."

"Yeah."

I left because I didn't want to interrupt whatever was going on.

So I went into Dracula's office, and he was there looking, I don't know, I'm upset about something.

I walked to Dracula and sat on his lap he didn't even look at me, so I kissed him all lovingly and stuff.

He looked at me, his eyes being blood red like when he drank blood or something like that.

"Luca, my love, are you ok." Dracula said I nodded my head.

I just miss my mate, and now there is another war going to happen. I can't lose Dracula, and I can't raise a vampire werewolf hybrid. I just can't.

Dracula kissed me, neck showing me how much he loves me, so I kissed him back. I love Dracula, and he loves me.

We broke the kiss to breathe. Dracula looked me in my eyes and said, "Love, someone is here to see you, and he is your grandpa, and your nephew is here too."

When Dracula was done, Zac came in with I guess is his granddad or something.

"I can't believe it, I have a long-lost uncle." Zac came up and hugged me. I love this feeling. So I'm an uncle then what happened to his parents.

"It seems like Mickey hasn't talked about you Luca, I'm Victor Valentine your grandpa and I am the king of the werewolves and as of now Mickey is not the king anymore since I'm alive." I still can't believe this, I have a family, and everything is going to be great from now on, and nothing can take that away from me.

I was about to say something, but somebody shot me. I fell to the ground. I looked up, and Dracula killed the girl that locked me up.

Dracula came to me he picked me up. He was saying something, but I don't know what I put my hand on his face.

I gave him a kiss, Dracula was crying, and Victor and Zac came to see me.

But everything went black. I don't know what happened. But all I know is that I'm happy that I lived my life to the fullest.
_______________________________________
I woke up in a beautiful room. I know it's not Dracula's room he doesn't have a white and gold bed and dresser.

A woman came into the room. She had beautiful long white hair and beautiful blue eyes. And really beautiful white dress everything about this woman is beautiful.

She came closer to me and said, "My child, you are something else. Do you know who I am."

I looked at her, shook my head no.

"Child, I'm the mother of the werewolves, Luca. I've been looking after you since you were born I know Dracula, he was my very first witch I made then I made more witches my brother night made the Vampires they were greatest supernatural he ever made. The vampires were dying night and were upset about it, so one of the vampires bit Vladimir and turned him into a vampire. I was so mad that happened, but over the years, Dracula helped everyone, and the baby you're carrying right now will be a great king along with his beautiful mate."

"Moon goddess, I understand what you are saying, but I can't leave Dracula, and I know my baby is going to make a great king because Dracula is a very nice king. He saved so many people from dying, moon goddess, I ask you this please don't let nothing happened to my baby please I can't go through that please."

"I won't let nothing happened to your vampire pup, that baby will bring peace to the werewolves and vampires because he will be born as both Royal vampire and werewolf the baby is still alive Luca but your sleeping right now. You got shot. Dracula is using his magic on you, but for now, you will stay here with me and tell Dracula, "Wake you up."" And just like that moon goddess was gone.

I sat down on the bed thinking, so mine and Dracula's baby is alive, and there's the god of night, the moon goddess brother.

When I wake up, I need to find a book about the night god and the moon goddess because I know everything about the moon goddess, not night god.