chapter 15

*Luca*

Dracula was sleeping, ozzy left to go to his room. I was wondering about something.

I got up, got dressed, and I put one of Dracula's shirts on it, a black shirt with some holes in it.

After I was done, I went to the library in this house to read about the history between the two kinds.

I found something, like a mirror of some kind.

So I looked at it, weird I never seen a mirror like this, it's pretty
It's golden with Roses on it, it's beautiful.

Then something happened, and the mirror spoke.

"Hello, lord Luca, I'm Lord Dracula's magic mirror. What can I do for you." The magic mirror said, I started thinking, and that when it popped in my head.

"Magic mirror, what happened between the werewolves and vampires."

"Ah, the war between the two spices had happened in 1949. The year Lord Dracula was bitten by a dying vampire. The war started because one of Dracula's children tried to kill victory. But she didn't kill victory, just put fake blood on victory.

And that's how the war broke out between the two lords. Dracula was best friends with alpha Victor, but I believe that Alpha Victor isn't dead but alive.

I can see that you look like alpha Victor. He was around your age when he found his mate, maybe your victor's grandson." The magic mirror said, I looked at it confessed how can I be victor's grandson. I never met the guy I needed to talk to Dracula about it.

I thank the magic mirror and left to fine Dracula.
_______________________________________ *Dracula*

I was in my office doing some stuff. Luca came running in my office, so I looked at him.

Luca came up to me and sat on my lap, I love this so much.

"Dracula, do I look like someone you know or something? Just tell me, please." Luca said, I looked at him, and then i saw it.

"My love, you do look like my old friend Victor why." I said, to Luca he looked down. I don't like seeing my baby boy like this. "

"Dracula, is Victor my grandpa tell me please." Luca said, I didn't say anything. I said yes, Luca looks upset.

And with that, Luca left. I don't like to see him like this. It hurts to see him like this. I just hope he is ok.

I'm sorry, my love, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it.
_______________________________________
*Mickey*

I left Dracula's castle, I held a meeting with all the alphas all around the world.

They all came even the five deadly alphas. Good, I need their help as well let's this meeting begin.

"Attention, please." I said, to them they stopped talking, so I continued to speak."All of you maybe wondering why you here for."

Alpha Ken looked at me and wanted to know, "Why you got all of us in one room with the five deadly alphas you not putting you life in danger but everyone else's? Look, can we just get this over with? I have somewhere to be."

"Fine, as all of you know, my son is missing. He is with the vampire king." I said everyone was talking to each other.

"Yes, the king of vampires has my son, and I think he took my son from me and his mother. Because he took my mother away from me and now I will take him and his children out now, who's wants to help me." Everyone looked down like they were scared of something, but I don't care.

Alpha Marcus revata stood up and said, "So the Vampire king has your son, they are probably mate's look alpha Valentine the war between two kinds was stupid. That happened before any of us was born, I'm not risking my pack members' lives for now on the red blood pack, which will not help you. My pack comes first."

Alpha Carter Roman stood up and said, "I agree with Alpha Marcus. On this, I don't have beef with the Vampire king ok the hazel eye pack will not help you, Mickey. "

Hunter is still sitting down and said, "The western pack won't help you because Mickey, my pack is my family. I don't let my family die in a stupid war. You are on your own here, and look, we haven't found our mates, so back the hell up."

I looked at alphas Zach and Zine Harrison. For help, they both said, "Alpha Mickey Valentine, we will not help you. The Vampire King hasn't done anything wrong. We are not going to start the werewolves and vampires war world 2 it's not going to happen. The Yosemite pack will not help you."

I got so mad I took Zach by the neck and threw him against the wall.

Hunter, Carter, and Marcus looked at Zach. Zine looked at me like I gave a shite about anything.

"You hurt my twin brother, nobody hurts my twin brother as of now on the Yosemite pack will not help you Mickey Valentine. Mark my words, you will get what's coming to you, and nobody is going to be there for you." And with that all five of them left, I don't need them. I don't need anyone right now.

Ken walked up to me and said, "Alpha Mickey Valentine, what you did today is beyond not ok, and if I was you, I look out. You never know what zine will do to you. But you got lucky because if I was zine, I would have killed you, but what you did to Zach was low, so with that dark wood pack, it is not going to help you. Oh, and another thing is that I am shocked that Alpha Marcus didn't beat your ass."

I looked at ken, all confused like. He most have noticed and said "your an idiot Mickey, you haven't heard the rumors going around saying that Marcus is a vampire because he is a vampire. I should know because I'm his cousin, my father is a vampire, and my mother is a werewolf. You're lucky I didn't kick your ass."

Hey love's so if y'all what to know more about what happened check out why me I'm going to redo why me because Zac working in a bakery doesn't sound to good and y'all get to meet Marcus grandparents.

Bye love's remember peace love and good vide.