chapter 17

*Victor*

So Mickey is starting another war between two supernatural creatures, the vampires and werewolves, and my son is abusing his power.

Dracula took me back to his castle. I always forget he doesn't have his cave anymore, man. Those were the day's me and Dracula were working side by side.

We didn't talk to each other. I guess he is still mad at me for kicking him out the pack.

But I did it to keep everyone safe and even Dracula. I know he turned into a vampire, but at the time, vampires were dying at the time.

We got to a very big castle Dracula looked at me and said, "back in 1950 I've built this castle with my own hands, it's a place where my children live I have allot of children now Victor, and now with Luca being pregnant I'm not so sure if he is safe."

"Vladimir, I'm sorry for what happened way back then. I was trying to keep everyone safe, you know." Dracula turned to me. He seemed angry. I shouldn't have said anything.

"You tried to keep everyone safe because of me. Because I'm the most deadly thing there is, you know everything wake up Victor, it's not 1949 anymore. we are in the 20th century now. You think that I will forget everything you've done to me. You kicked me out the one pack I know, but then I found out that my beautiful little wolf is your grandson, but come to fine out. Mickey didn't want his son, Victor ,his own blood, but now he wants his son back over my undead body. Mickey is not going near Luca." I didn't know Dracula felt that way. I just thought he would be safe, but I was wrong. I wonder if he ever read that letter.

I guess I wouldn't know, Dracula is still him, but he's not the Vladimir. I know he is different now, but he is right.

We went in his home, and it was pretty big. I still can't believe that I kicked him out. But I don't remember it. Maybe Dracula can help me remember it.

I was going to ask Dracula something, but a little boy ran up to Dracula. The boy was crying and laughing.

"I missed you so much Dracula me and our vampire pup, he or she been waiting for Daddy to come back home." The boy said to Dracula, I guess the boy is Dracula's mate.

"Hmm, Luca,  you taste so good. Look at you. Your stomach is growing pretty soon. Our baby is coming, and vampire pregnancy is different from werewolves. pregnancy vampire babies grow faster than werewolf babies." I didn't know that, so the boy name is luca. My grandson Luca, Dracula, is right he does look like me a little bit, but he might look like his mom.

I can't believe that I have a grandson, but i smelled omega.

Then I remember Dracula's curse on my family. He said if my son ever have kids of his own, they will become omegas.

Now I see why Mickey gives Luca up, but you don't do that to your kid or omega pups.

Long ago, before Luca was born, Mickey loved omega wolves, but one day, he stopped loving the omega wolves. Mickey was almost 15 at the time the omega boy was 14 nobody knows what happened to the omega boy everyone thought he was dead but word got around that the omega boy was carrying Mickey's child that's all I know.
_______________________________________
*Dracula*

Luca came running to me saying our vampire pup missed me, but I know Luca missed me.

Me and Victor went into my office he didn't know Luca was gone. Meya took Luca shopping. I have known idea why.

"Dracula, have you read the letter zander gave you so long ago." Victor didn't look at me, I haven't even opened the letter yet.

"No, Victor, I haven't even opened it up yet. But one question what did you write in the letter Victor." He knows I don't call him Vic no more.

Victor didn't say anything anymore because he knows I don't play around. My family is endangered because of his son.

So I got out that letter, he looked at it then me he was going to say something but I didn't let him.

"Victor, I'm not going to ask again what you wrote in the letter that zander had to deliver it to me. Were you too scared to bring me the letter."

"No vlad, I wasn't scared of you. I told zander to deliver the letter to you, and it said it all in the letter vlad."

I opened the letter up to see what he wrote in it. I can't believe what I'm reading.

Dear Vladimir

It's me, Victor. I'm writing to you because. I needed to tell you about victory. Our mate bond is still there, which means one thing: an old friend is that she is alive.

If she is alive she'll come after you then me and our family's. I haven't told Mickey yet, and I never will he is too much like her Vladimir. I don't know how to control him.

My old friend, I'm sorry, I missed you so much. I don't remember what happened, you know that. I will never let you leave the pack. Please forgive me.

I went into your cave to see you, but you were not there, then I looked all over for you, but everyone in the pack said I kicked you out, vlad I was in Georgia for a meeting.

But I may know who kicked you out, but it wasn't me vlad your like my little brother your family.

That's not all Vladimir. Victory tried to kill me, so I tried to kill her. She did it to every alpha out there, Dracula. She has powers. I don't know how she got them, but I know that she wouldn't tell me.

Dracula, if something happens to me, come to my grave. Dig me up turn me into a vampire because. I'm not done with victory. She thinks she can kill me she has another thing coming.

Mickey is almost 15 Dracula, and I have a feeling he got this omega boy pregnant, Dracula, if that omega boy is alive take him in and care for him like you did to the pups here in the pack.

I can see your future old friend that you will be a good father to your kids.

From: Victor

I looked at Victor. He had his head down feeling guilty about what happened.

In the letter it said omega boy and that boy I saved because he was dying because something happened to him.

"Victor, I don't blame you, but in the letter you said there was an omega boy, but I saved an omega boy. He was about to die vic, I turned him into a vampire, but don't worry, he had the baby they are here, Harry. And his son ned is fine healthy young boy at that but ned grow up nobody knows what happened to ned, harry doesn't know he doesn't know that he has a grandson out there but harry gave his last name to his son."

"Vlad, what is his last name."

"Morris, his last name is Morris. It turns out Victor, you are a great grandfather and a great great grandfather, too, because your grandson and great grandsons are here right now."

Wow mind blow that's insane man Victor wasn't expecting that bombshell to come it was like what and how come Zac doesn't know about harry and how come harry doesn't know about Zac will love's you just have to fine out and the next chapter.