chapter 6

*Dracula*

I missed him so much, so I go to visit his and victory grave; I miss the good old days.

"Hello Victor, been so long. Remember my promise I made for you. I'm still looking for the Valentine family. I've promised that I protect weaker werewolves, my friend." I stayed by his grave talking to him. Nobody knows what happened to Mickey; I just hoped that he was alright ever since Victor died. I made a promise to him that I'll fine his son.

After talking to him, I told him that I'll come back next week. I did this in 1959. Victory died in 1951. Victor died in 1955. Mickey disappeared in 1956, so in the 1950s, I had another vision, but when victory dead, I came around without Victor knowing.

So with that, I went back to my home.
_______________________________________

When I came back home, my children were up to something I just knew.

I trust meya,Tory,Peggy,Danny, and some others.

"Hello, love's." I love scaring them.

"VLADIMIR DRACULA, YOUR DEAD." Uhh, I didn't know meya, was here, and now I am going to die today. One thing about pregnant women is never to scare them.

"Sorry, meya, love you." Hey, pregnant women are crazy.

"Whatever, Dracula." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh, drac, um, we have a little problem."

"What do you mean by little, probably?" I looked at her, confused about what she said.

"Well, we have a werewolf, lockup he said you let him stay here." Him oh goddess, please don't be Luca.

"What was his name." I said, making sure that I don't kill someone.

"He said his name is luca. Why?" Who ever locked him up is dead.

"Meya, my praise meya, who locked him up." I looked at her, not scaring; her she looked up and said,"Peggy did." You've go to be kidding me right now.

So I walked to the lock up; were we lockup traitors. Peggy has been with me for a long time.

"Peggy, what have you done."
_______________________________________
*Luca*

I've heard someone yelling, but I'm too weak from the wolf brand it's slowly killing me.

Then, I yelled for my mate.

"DRACULA, help me, please." I cried my eyes out, wolf brand tied to my arms and legs.

And now I see black spots.
_______________________________________

The next morning, I woke up not in my room. Dracula showed me. I looked up and looked at the room a dark red.

The bed was nice and fluffy, like I'm sitting on a cloud, but then I heard the door open.

"Love, I'm sorry." Dracula, my handsome mate.

"Drac, it's fine, but one question where am I."

"Well, you're in my room; I've tried using magic on you, but something wasn't letting me." I am confused. What the flying hell does he mean by magic.

"Dracula, I'm confused. What do you mean by magic." he looked at me, not saying anything. I'm very scared right now. What if he found out that i was, you know, raped I've been emotional since I've met him.

"Well, love, it means that I can do magic, and I can see in the future." Yep, I'm very confused right now.

"Um, Dracula, I'm still confused." I said I looked in his eyes.

"Ok, let me tell you a little story, ok?" I nodded my head, yes.

"Luca, a long time ago before you wore even born. I wasn't a vampire yet. I guess you can say that I was a witch. I was very powerful. I kept the weaker wolf saved. I learned all kinds of spells. I had a friend he was an alpha. He would have loved you his name was Victor Valentine he'll come and visit me in my cave one time. He came to me to tell me he met his mate her name was victory she was beautiful. I've met her a few times she seems nice after they met a few months past. Victor ha, he was running into my cave and told me victory was pregnant. He told me to look in his future. That's what I did, I saw a war break through I tried to see their baby, and it was a boy. When I told Victor that he was very happy but I think it was my fault that I didn't tell him.
Nine months passed when I told Victor. He was having a boy. You see Luca. I was bitten by a vampire. I guess the vampire was dying.
So I started acting weird craving for some blood, I didn't know at the time so I was out one day and uh, Peggy was there so I attack her; drink her blood I also turned her into a vampire victor found out by his beta zender, so Victor started yelling at me one thing led to another we never yelled at each other.
I guess I was mad at Victor, and I guess one of my children heard me he went to Victor's home, he though he killed him, but no, he killed victory. She already had the baby the next day Victor found her body and he said I did it, I told him that I didn't kill her and that's how the war between vampires and werewolves came to be."

Hey, y'all, thanks for reading Dracula's mate.

So, one of Dracula's children started the war.

Hmm, but which one.

Bye, y'all check out the Gonzalez brothers and the White Tigers.