chapter 11

*Dracula*

As we head back to my castle. We went to my office, I've been trying to fine Mickey, but no luck now. After all these years, he has a son.

Great, now I have to find his son, oh my goddess.

We entered my office, and I pulled Luca onto my lap. I love it when he is on my lap. I put my hands on his flat stomach where our babies at, they are not born yet, but I love them so much.

"Ok, let's get down to business, shall we." I said Mickey shook his head, yes.

"Ok, so Mickey, what are you doing out in the woods all alone? Didn't you take over as king of the werewolves." Victor was a king before he died, he told me because we were friends to the end.

I looked at Mickey, still waiting for an answer. " Well, Dracula, I am trying to fine my son." Hmm, he hasn't found his son wonderful.

I've lived for so long. I've seen everything, the war's history in the making. But now people believe that werewolves and vampires are like that movie twilight.

The human girl got married to that Edward guy. But she got pregnant by him almost killed her. But he bit her and now she is a vampire that movie is weird, one day meya force me to watch it.

She said she was on team Jacob. But the other girls were on team Edward, In the first movie, i knew that they would be together because hello vampire good looks.

But that's not the point. The point is Mickey. I have no idea why Victor named his son after a mouse he was on something.

Luca looked up at me and said, "Dracula, is everything ok." I looked at him, my hand still on his stomach."I'm fine, love, just thinking everything changes so fast. One moment, my friend was alive. The next, I got bitten by a vampire and victory death, the war between two powerful kingdoms. I became the  king. I've been fighting my children's war's because they are weak." I've done so much fighting. My children's fights, never once they say thanks to me half of my children said thanks.

I remember when meya was little. I've found her. She looked like she gave up on life. I will never forget that day I turned her into a vampire. I raised her like she was my kid because she was my daughter.

(Ok, so Dracula found Meya on the streets, and Dracula took meya to his castle and raised her like he would do for his real kids)

One time, meya came home crying. I stopped what I was doing to see what's going on.

Dracula's memories

I was in my office doing work. meya is at school.

I hear my little buttercup is home, but it's sounds like crying. So I thought one of my other children was crying.

So I got up to see what was going on. But when I reached the stairs, half of my children were around something so I went down.

"Can anyone explain what is going on here." I yelled at them, and they bowed their heads and stepped out of my way.

So I can see what they were around. And it was meya, my princess she has a black eyes, bloodstream down her nose.

I was seeing Red, and my eyes turned their bright, darkened red color. I started yelling, "WHO DID THIS MEYA." I was mad, angry that someone did this.

Meya looked at me and said, "Daddy Dracula, it wasn't them. I promise, please don't yell at them." Once meya said, that I claimed down and looked at her and said "meya, who did it if it wasn't your brothers or sisters then who."

"Ok, I'll tell you, but you have to promise you won't get mad, Daddy Dracula." Call me crazy, but how can I say no to a cutie pie?"I promise my little sunshine." She is so cute.

She told me everything that happened.

End of memories

Ever since then, I've trained me by myself since then. Now my little princess only called me Dracula or Vladimir, never dad. I missed that.

I looked at Mickey and said "I will help you fine your son, you must miss your son, in tell I fine your son you will be staying here in my castle one of my most trusted child, will show you to your room. Meya, come here, sunshine."

Meya came in she said "yes father." Really, I took care of meya since she was 4 "darling, please take Mr. Valentine and show him his  that, go and relax, please, before your husband has my head." Meya giggled at the last part and took Mickey to his room.

Goddess, it's going to be a long night.

"Dracula, can we stay up for a little bit? I'm not tired." My love said, I looked down and said,"Of course love, anything you want, but I gotta go hunting, pretty soon for some blood from an animal, not humans. Like that stupid movie that human girl should've been with that werewolf." Luca looked at me, wanted to say something, but nope.

"Vlad, if you drink blood, will you sleep like a lot?" Oh darling ,yes, I hibernate love. I won't wake up until 24/7 hours, if you get bored or whatever. You can go in my room if you want." Luca jumped up all happy.

Nobody has ever been in my room. I only stayed in Lucas room, but other than that, nobody, not even Luca. Himself has been in my room.

I just hope nothing bad happens to him when I'm sleeping.

Hey, love, sorry i been busy with other stories. Thanks for reading Dracula's mate. Bye, please check out the alpha white leopard it's awesome to see what happens with Rider and Marcus

Remember peace, love, and good vide.

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷