chapter 16

*Luca*

I ran away from Dracula's castle. I don't know what to do.

Broking, that is how I feel. I thought that Dracula told me everything, I don't know what I'm doing a vampire hybrid. I'm scared that I might be a really bad mom.

Right now, I'm at the lake where Dracula and me first met. I don't know what to do, I want my mate but my wolf told me to go to him but I can't.

I can't raise half vampire and half werewolf it will be hard, but I'll do it no matter what.

There were some noises coming this way, but I don't care. You know I never knew that there was a little house here it's cute.

"You know Mark, I think Benjamin will like his grandpa. I mean, come on, Stanley won't like it because he is half him and Benjamin is half a werewolf." That guy said, so his kids are half werewolf.

They came out of nowhere, the guy that was talking looked at me. I guess my eyes changed colors.

"Huh, I see that Dracula found his mate. It's good to meet you, my queen. I'm Zac revata, and this is my husband Mark revata and our sons Stanley and Benjamin revata." Zac said, I never heard about him. I guess something happened to him and Dracula. I don't know what.

Mark looked at his husband, saying something to him. Zac looked back at me and said, "For centres, we never had a queen, but I had a feeling he would fine you in your past life's you were killed before you found Dracula. I know about that stupid war between two kinds it was never going to end, I never want my kids, grandkids, or great grandkids to be in that stupid war. But Benjamin and Stanley are old enough to make their own decisions." I looked at his kids they looked like teenagers. But when I really look closer, they are half werewolf and vampire.

"If you are wondering how old they are. They have kids of their own, but Benjamin being an alpha is something else." Mark said, the boys look like they love each other, and that's what I want for my baby.

"I'm sorry to ask, but are they vampires."Mark looked at Zac debating to tell me.

Mark looks defeated. I guess Zac won that fight, Mark whispered something in Zac's in ear he looked embarrassed.

"Yes, they are half vampire and werewolf. Zac is a vampire, and I'm a werewolf you see when Zac turned me into a vampire. I was 18 at the time I had a gang, I still ran my gang with Zac's help. Benjamin started his pack when he was 16 he named it the blood moon pack. But nobody knows that Benjamin and Stanley are half vampire." Mark told me everything. Zac looked at my stomach, his eyes wide.

"My queen, your baby will be powerful, but they will need to train to be king or queen." I looked at Zac very confused. How will Mine and Dracula's baby be powerful that I don't understand.
_______________________________________
*Dracula*

Luca has been gone for six minutes now. I'm worried about my little wolf and pup. I know, I should have told him.

Right now, one of my children is coming to bring his children. I haven't seen my youngest vampire children since they were very little, twins who knew.

There was a knock at the door, but he came right in like he always does.

"Papa Dracula, I missed you so much. I haven't seen you in forever. I'm sorry, Papa, I tried everything I did." I grabbed Zac in a tight hug. I know what he is talking about. He is talking about his daughter, and she didn't make it.

"My child, I know everything, and I know you will be ok. Your grandson will fine his mate's. But at last, there will be heartbreak for him and his five mates, but one of his mates is a rare one at that. I trained his rare mate into using his magic." Zac and Mark looked at me shocked, like I love missing with my children but for Zac. I had to train him to be strong, but now he has Mark.

When I first met Mark, it's like looking at Victor again because Victor was like that for victory.

"Dracula, how can you tell if Marcus has his mate's yet? It doesn't make any sense." Mark asked, their sons looked at me.

So I got up and walked towards Zac, because Zac was the only one to claim me down the one that looks like Mark spoke "king Dracula, my son had a meeting yesterday with every single alphas. But my son and four other alphas didn't want to be a part of the head alpha plans."

I looked at him. I was going to say something, but Zac beat me to it. "Benjamin, what was that meeting about and don't lie to me." Benjamin looked at Zac and Mark then me. And said, "The king of the werewolves is restarting the vampire and werewolf war, but he thinks that you, King Dracula, kidnapped his son and made him think that your his mate."

I was about to lose it. But Luca came in was he out there this whole time? My babies shouldn't be outside by themselves it's too dangerous. Now, with another war going on, nobody is safe.

"As of now, the war between two kinds will end because I'm not going to start this war, but I'm going to finish it. Someone who can talk some sense back into his son, and I know who because my dear family one thing you should know about me is that no matter what happens. I always have a backup plan, and I know who will help me. He is a dear old friend of mine. Everyone thought he was dead, but he is not."
_______________________________________
*unknown*

60 years have gone by, and I begged my old friend to turn me into a vampire. I faked my own death, and now my kingdom is falling apart.

My mate tried to kill me, but she didn't. I took her life, not my friend, for 60 years. I thought he was massing with me, but he wasn't.

I know, I have a grandson out there, and I know that he is safe with my friend.

Speaking of friends, the king himself came in my Thorne room.

"Ah, my friend, what do I own this little visit? Did you have another vision of where my grandson is."

"My old friend, for so long the war between two kinds have started once again. But this time your son is starting it because I am matted to an omega in your family my mate is your grandson, he is pregnant with your great grandson or granddaughter." my old friend told me, so Mickey is starting something that he can't finish. I didn't raise him to be like this. I raised my son to show respect to every kind of supernatural craters.

"I apologize, Dracula. I will help you in taking down my son. I raised Mickey to show some respect to everyone, even the vampires. Dracula, his head, has been in the clouds since I killed victory." Dracula looked at me and smiled. I have never seen Dracula smile before.

"Victor, for so long, you still live here after I left. And after your mate's death I want you to come back with me to met you grandson he remained me of you so beautiful but we got into a little disagreement because I haven't told him the truth." I looked at Dracula it's been so long since he had anyone, I guess he was upset because I had victory as a mate.

I love Dracula, I will never forget the time I met him. So shy and out spoken he never hurt a fly but when it comes to his children he will put them first before himself.

Hey, love, sorry it took so long. i had to come up with what to say. i just hope you like it, and thanks for the lovely Dracula. I did fine his love.

By love's remember peace love and good vide and stay safe we are all in this together we just need some hope without hope we have nothing because we are the children of this world and this is our home.