Getting Serious

Royalty's POV (Royalty In Media Above)

I Slid Outta Bed Before Checking My Phone. My Face Turned When I Seen All These Miss Calls From Some Unknown Ass Number. "What The Fuck Bro?" I Said Outta Confusion. I Ended Up Calling The Number Back So I Can Curse They Ass Out On My Momma...

"Hello?" I Said When Someone Finally Pick The Phone....
"Royalty..." The Deep Voice Nigga Said In The Background...
"Ghee Who Tf Is This Blowing Up My Shii All Early In The Morning N Shii. Y'all Steady Playing On My Mfking Phone. I'll Fuckin Kill Y'all On My Kids Get The FUCK Back Bro!" I Yelled Out Of Annoyance...
"Roya—" I Cut Them Off...
"Ghee Stop Calling My Phone If You Aint Got Shii To Say PERIODT!" I Yell Before Hanging Up...

Mfkas Love Playing On My Phone, Fuck Is To People On Bro. I Got Up N Went To My Closet To Pick Up Something To Wear. I Wasn't Planning On Going To School Today Anyways Cuz Ion Feel Like It Buh I Know Them Bastards At That School Gone Call My Momma Wondering Where I'm At. N Like Y'all Know I Really Dont Give No Fucks...

When I Grabbed A Outfit I Went Back Over To My Night Stand And Grabbed My Phone Checking It Again. I See A Text Message From A Unknown Number N I Roll My Eyes Knowing It's The Same Mfkas From The Call. I Opened It Up N Was A Little Shook By The Message...

Unknown: You Shouldn't Have Did That Royalty King. Come To This Casino On 78th Street Near Rainbow Strip Club. We Got Some Business To Handle...
What Kinda Business?
(This Number Has Been Blocked Temporarily)

Ghee What The FUCK! I'm Really Getting Mad Right Now Cuz Mfkas Want To Mess Up My Damn Plans Playin On My Phone N Shii. I Rolled My Eyes N Hopped Inna Shower. As I Was Inna Shower I Thought Back To Adriana. Yesterday Adriana Was Tweaking Like A Mfka, I Wonder What She Was Thinking. She Kept Looking Back N Forth To Me N My Phone. When She Left I Checked My Phone N There Was Nothing There Besides A Miss Call From My Pops And The Picture Of NY That I Put On My Lockscreen. So Fuck Was To Her? Do She Know NY Or Something? Cuz She Sho Did Look Traumatized N She Walked Out With Adrian And Isiah Fast As Shit. Damn Here We Go With This Fucking Overthinking Shii...

I Got Out The Shower Earlier Than Usual Cuz I Got Tired Of Being In My Head All The Damn Time. A Little Fact About Me, When I Was Little I Was Diagnosed With OCD, No Not The Cleaning Kind Buh The Kind When I Overthink Things N I Take A Simple Thought N Think It's So Profound. I'll Think About That Shii All Day Until I Get My Answer.

I Grabbed My Clothes N Through Them On Before Going To Brush My Teeth N Wash My Face. When I Was Done I Went Downstairs Only To Hear My Momma Cooking, Smelt Like Pancakes And Waffles, My Shii.

"Wassuh Momma!" I Say Getting My Keys Off The Hook...
"Heyyyy Baby, Where's Your Book Bag?" She Asked...
"Awe Um, We Didn't Have To Bring It Today Because We Having SAT Testing," I Lied...
"Umm Baby You're A Senior You Dont Do SAT Testing Cuz You Took The Thing Last Year," She Corrects Me. Hate Being Corrected Too...
"Naw They Juss Want Me To Chaperone Since A Lot Of The Teachers Gone Be Out For Thanksgiving Break You Know?" She Nodded Her Head Not Believing A Damn Word I'm Saying...
"Mmhmm, So Are You Eating Or No?" As Much As I Hate It...
"Nah Ma, I Really Wanted Pancakes Too Buh I'm Running Late," I Say Grabbing The Door Handle...
"Yeah Ight, Ill Put Some In The Microwave For You," She Says...
"Okay Thanks, Love Youuu!" I Yell Leaving The House...
"Yeah Love You Too Royal!" She Yells Back...

Damn Why She Gotta Be So Damn Insatiably Curious. Gets On My Damn Nerves On Bro. I Hopped Inna Car N Started It Up Before Driving Off. I Turned On Some Of Course TYuS, My All Time Favorite Artist...