Getting Close

TRIGGER WARNING (RAPE)

Royalty's POV (Royalty In Media Above)

I Looked At Adriana In Shock, I Didnt Understand Because Of Adrian. I Don't Know If I Should Ask Questions Or Leave It Alone...

"Oh," That's All I Said Before Scooting Over Letting Her Have Her Space...
"You Aint Gotta Scoot Over I Aint Contagious!" She Says Laughing I Juss Look Down At My Legs...
"What's Wrong Royal?" She Asked...
"I Feel Bad," I Say Feeling My Stomach Turn...
"About What Baby?" My Stomach Unturned N Soon There Were Butterflies. I Looked Up At Her N Her Facial Expression Was Unreadable...
"I Shouldn't Have Forced Nothing On You," I Said With Sympathy...
"Don't Beat Yourself Up Over It, You Didn't Know Mami," She Says As Some Typa Accent Comes Out Which Was Making Me Even More Nervous...
"I'm Sorry," I Say...
"Don't Be," I've Been So Damn Cruel N Bitchy To Her It's Making Me Sick...
"Would It Make You Feel Better By Hearing The Story?" Typa Question Is Dat!?
"No," I Laughed...
"Buh I Want To Hear," I Tell Her. She Scoots Closer To Me Grabbing My Hand...

 She Scoots Closer To Me Grabbing My Hand

Adriana's POV( Adriana In Media Above)

I Grabbed Her Hand N Scooted Closer To Her Before Looking In Her Eyes N Starting My Flashback...

FlashBack

"You Luh Gay Ass Bitch! Imma Fuck You So Damn Good You Gone Scream Foh Dis Dick,"
I Was Speechless I Didnt Know What To Say Nor Do. I Watched My Cousin Take Off His Pants N My Eyes Closed....

He's Been Raping Me For Months Now, I Dont Think He Cares That I'm 14 Buh He Does It Over N Over N Over Again Making Me Bleed Worst Each Time...

"Naw Open Them Mfkin Eyes I Want You To See Me Thrust Inside You. N I Want You To Cum!" He Says Sliding My Boxers N Basketball Shorts Off Me...

He Rubs The Top Of His Dick On My Clit N I Close Shut My Eyes Even More. Then Without Me Even Being Ready He Juss Stick It Inside Of Me N I Cry In Pain He Goes In And Out Going Harder As He Goes...

"Open Them Eyes!" I Slightly Open My Eyes N Watch His Eyes Roll Back As He Feels It N I'm In Pain...

"Awe Yes Baby!" He Yells Biting His Bottom Lip N I Grip Onto The Sheets. I Felt A Single Tear Slide From My Face...

Sooner Or Later I Blacked Out N Woke Up In The Hospital. That's Probably The Day He Raped Me So Bad...

I Asked My Mom What Happened N She Said She Found Rayon On Top Of Me With His Dick Still Inside Me Knocked Out...

I Started To Cry As The Flashbacks Came Back....

They Said That He's Gone N He Shouldn't Be Anywhere Near Me Anymore...

Flashback Ends

I Didn't Realize I Was Staring At The Carpet Until I Blinked My Eyes N I Felt Tears Slide Down My Face. I Looked Over At Royalty N Her Eyes Was Puffy N Face Wet As Hell. She Looked Into My Eyes N I Half Smiled At Her...

"You Okay?" I Asked N She Nodded Her Head...
"It's A Lot You Know? I've Been Through Hell N Back N I Know This Aint a Good But I Used To Use Me Getting Raped As A Way Out Of Complicated Situations," She Looked At Her N Nodded. I'm Right It Aint Right Cuz I Should Be Responsible Of My Own Actions But I Needed Closure...
"You Right That Shii Bogus Buh You Juss Needed Closure, That Aint A Bad Thing Adriana," She Read My Mins Freely....
"Why Do You Understand Me So Well Mane?" I Asked Her....
"Bc I'm Putting Myself In Your Shoes, I Aint Gone Blame You For Not Knowing What Love Is N For Being Raped. I Aint That Typa Person N Thats Cruel As Hell, Theres Some Mfkas That'll Actually Do You Like Dat," She Said Shaking Her Head....
"Damn," She Looked Up At Me When I Said That Confused...
"Wha?" She Asked...
"You A Different Breed Mane,"