being ignored

A/N: SOOO i changed alissa's character!

adriana pov (in media above)

it's officially been 3 months since madaies was in the hospital, when she got out she didn't even want to talk to me. i mean i don't blame her because what i did was bogus as hell & i even knew it. she decided to move out and go live with royalty and alissa. she said it would only be a couple days at least that's what she told brya.

-flashback-

"where you going?" i asked madaies.
"minding my business, im going to live with róyalty for a couple days" she says walking towards the door.
"for what tho?" i asked following her.
"i can't be here with you adri, im sorry but i juss can't," she says looking down, i understood i wouldn't want to be around me too if i was her. it's gone take time for mj to forgive me knowing how long she holds on to grudges so i juss let her go.
"alright man, be safe out here," she looks at me then turns around walking towards róyalty's car. i look through the drivers window looking at róyalty stare me down. i juss scratch the back of my head and look away.

-flashback ends-

it's been weeks since i last seen mj, so i decided to juss go over there and bring her chick-fil-a or something. rather than that, kc been in the hospital for 3 weeks now she's been in a coma and ive been visiting her from time to time, only to check if she's okay, buh ive been the only one doing so, i guess errbody else don't fuck with shordyyy nomo, i mean i don't really blame them.

 rather than that, kc been in the hospital for 3 weeks now she's been in a coma and ive been visiting her from time to time, only to check if she's okay, buh ive been the only one doing so, i guess errbody else don't fuck with shordyyy nomo, i mea...

(Kriss "kc" in media above)

i finally got up from my bed & went into my closet grabbing a blue nike sports bra, some black jogger shorts, champion sun hat, blue ethika boxers, and nike black slides and socks. i threw the clothes on my bed before grabbing my towel and heading to the bathroom. i turned on the water hot as hell which i love, stripping out of my clothes and hopping in. i let the water slide down my body ignoring the stinging sensation. i lay my head on the wall thinking before washing up.

what if this is a bad idea to go say wassuh to mj. róyalty don't even want me there i know for a fact. there might even be secret animosity somewhere throughout that house. maybe i should juss chill out and juss let it be that. wait for mj to come to me instead of forcing it with her. im good at being inpatient li—

"ADRIANA!" I get knocked from my thoughts from kaylah yelling at me. i turn the water off quickly grabbing my towel walking out the door & opening my door.
"girl what do you want?" i say aggravated.
"girl don't get smart with me, you was suppose to come pick dri up today" i look down to adrian who's holding onto kaylah's leg.
"how'd you get in?" i asked.
"girl i know where you keep ya spare keys now take him, i gotta go do some shii with my momma, ill be back tomorrow morning to pick him up, ight?" i nod my head grabbing adrian's hand. "bye junior i love you pooh" she says walking down the stairs.
"i love you too mommy!" he yells back.