Feeling Sorry

Adriana's POV (Adriana In Media Above)

"Thanks I Guess" I Said Looking At Royal...
"It's Cool, Imma Be Here For You Throughout The Way, And I'm Sorry For How I Came On You That Way, If I Had Known I Wouldn't Have Did All That," She Explains...
"It's W.E. Ion Blame You," I Said Kinda Uncomfortable Because I Haven't Told Anybody About This...
"You Okay?" She Asked.
"Yeah I'll Be Okay, Look I Have To Go, Umm I Needa Go Pick Up Adrian," She Looked At Me Heart Broken, She Knew Exactly How I Felt & That She Made Me Highly Uncomfortable But I Juss Cant Be Around Her Right Now...
"Oh Okay, I Guess," I Stood Up & Before Leaving I Looked Back At Royal & She Was Looking Down At The Ground. I Walked To The Door & Looked Back At Her Again Before Walking Back Towards Her Lifting Her Head Up & Kissing Her Quickly Then Running Out The Door Before She Could Say Anything...

I Got In My Car And Thought, It Was A Hard Deep Thought...
I Really Juss Spilt My Guts To This Girl, Y Did I Juss Do That? Why Did I Tell Her What I've Been Through? I Never Even Told Kaylah What I've Been Through. It's Not That I Didnt Want To Tell RK It's Juss That... My Gut Was Telling Me To Tell Her, Like I Was Suppose To. Y Is This Happening? I Never Even Felt These Butterflies & Tenderness Before Until I Met RK. To Be Honest I Wasn't Even Expecting Us To Get This Far Because She Has Her Guard Up So High & She Wont Let Me In, She Still Wont. Buh I Let Her In So Easily? What Has Gotten Over You Aj!?

I Didn't Even Know I Was Driving Until I Was Out My Thoughts, I Lied To RK Telling Her I Had To Pick Up Adrian, I Juss Couldn't Be In That House Anymore With Her, I Need Space...

(Royalty In Media Above)

Damn, I Hate Myself For Doing Ts To Adri, What THE FUCK ROYALTY!? Y YOU GOTTA BE SO DAMN STOOPID JEEZ!

"Damn You So Stoopid Boa!" I Yell To Myself...
"Shordy Who Is You Talking To Lord?" Lissa Said Walking In With A Plate Of Food...
"Ummm, Nobody," I Say Eying Her Plate. She Looks At The Plate & Then Back At Me...
"No You Cant Have Nun Bro," She Says And I Roll My Eyes Grabbing My Hoodie & Scrub Cap From Off The Other Couch. "Where Yo Ass Going?" She Asked...
"Out," I Say Before Leaving...

(Alissa In Media Above)

I Jumped In My Car & Started It Turning Up Tank...

I Grabbed My Phone Out My Pocket Before Driving Off, Dialing One Of My Hoes Numbers...

"Hello?"
Heyyyy Mamas What Chu Up To?
"Nothing Much Y?"
Can I Get Some Coochie? Or Do I Have To Beg For Some?
"Nawl Bring Yo Ass Daddy,"
Ight I'm On My Way, Smell Good For Me...
"As Always Papi,"

I Smiled And Made My Way Over Her House...

When I Pulled Up I Looked In The Window & There She Was Butt Ass Naked Putting Lotion On Her Back. She Must've Heard Me Pull Up Cuz Usually Her Blinds Be Closed...

I Stared At Shordy In The Window Mouth Slightly Opened. She Looked At Me And Motioned For Me To Come. I Walked Up The Stairs & The Dior Was Already Unlocked, She Had TYuS Playing As She Stared At Me And I Licked My Lips...

I Slowly Walked Over To Her Taking Off My Shoes, Hoodie, & Hat. I Got Down On My Knees And Kissed Up Her Leg To Her Thigh. I Looked At Her And She Bit Her Bottom Lip Which Sent Me. I Grabbed Her By Her Throat And Deeply Kissed Her. I Rubbed The Inside Of Her Thigh Before Sliding Up And Rubbing Her Clit Cycler Motions While She Moaned In My Mouth...

"Daddy, Please Dont Stop," She Moaned While I Kissed Down Her Neck To The Center Of Her Chest Down To Her Titties Nibbling On Her Nipples...
"Dayum You Dont Know How Bad I've Been Craving You Mamas" I Lied Making My Way In Between Her Legs, Then My Phone Rang. I Rolled My Eyes & Grabbed It Looking At The Caller ID Which Read "Annoying Luh Girl". I Stopped And Got Up Quick Before Catching My Breath and Answering The Phone...

Yoo You Good?
"Naw Ghee Sum Juss Happened To Ryann & My Sister I Need You To Get Down To The Casino ASAP!"
Ight Ight What Happened?
"They Been Attacked & Shot Mane!"
YOU DEAD ASS!?
"Yes Bro Idk Wtf To Do Or What To Tell My Momma!"
Ight Ight Here I Come Calm Down...

I Hung The Phone Up And Grabbed My Hoodie, Shoes, & Scrub Cap...

"Yo Where You Going We Was In The Middle Of Sum," The Girl Says...
"I Gotta Go It's A Emergency," I Say Tripping Over Shit Before I Get To The Door...
"Fuck That! This Was A Emergency Adriana!" She Yells At Me...
"BITCH I ADVISE YOU TO NOT RAISE YO FUCKING VOICE AT ME EVER AGAIN YOU GOT IT!?" I Yelled Pointing My Finger In Her Face...
"Yeah Sorry," She Says Getting Up & Walking Away From Me...
"I'll Talk To You Later Shanae" I Said Before Leaving Out & Rushing To The Casino...

(Shanae In Media Above)

A/N: So I'm Sorry For Not Updating, And I Hope Y'all Are Safe Through This Rona Shii Buh I Hope Y'all Enjoy!