Feeling Abandoned!

Adrianna In Media Above

"Ghee What Y'all Call Me Down Here For? I Was Inna Middle Of Getting Som—" I Looked At Madaies With A Side Eye. "Never Mind It's Nun Of Y'all Business, Anywho What's Up Kriss?" I Look At Kristan.

"So, Theres Been Missing Money Coming In & Out For Days, I'm Not The Smartest One As You Know." Me & MJ Nod In Agreement. "Stop Nodding Y'all Heads Foh I Shoot Em Off Y'all Body." We Both Stop Quickly. "So Who's Been Stealing Money From Me?"  I Look At MJ And She Looks At Me Shaking & Shii.

"MJ?" I Say Looking At Her With A Twisted Face. "MADAIES YO—YOU BET NOT BOA!" I Yell At Her Walking Over In Her Direction While She Looks At Me With A Blank Expression. "TALK GOT DAMN IT!" I Yell Being Now 3 Feet Away From Her.

"Fine, It Was Me!" She Exclaims. "It Was Me," She Repeats.

"Wh— WHY!? Juss Why?" I Ask In Shock Because I Know For A Fact She Knows Better.

"I Needed The Money, I Needed It For Something That I Dont Want To Talk About Right Now," Is She Dead Ass Right Now?

"Fuck You Mean!? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN PARADISE!?" She Looks Down At Her Shoes & I Yank Her Head Back Up, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN MADAIES JAMES!?" I Watch As A Single Tear Run Down Her Face.

"Ight That's Enough Y'all," I Look Back At Ryann And She Has A Gun Pointed Towards Both Of Us. "Adri You Know What Happens When Someone Steal From Me? So You Know What I Have To Do," I Shake My Head Looking Down Before Moving Over. I Look Back At Madaies & She Had A 'Bitch I Know You Did Not?' Face On.

"You Dead Ass Right Now Foh? YOU DEAD SERIOUS ADRIANA!?" She Looks At Me While More Tears Fall Down Her Face. "Please Don't Let Her Do This Mane!" She Cries Out For Me. I Look At Kriss And Watch Her Slowly Pull The Rigger And Then It Happened...

I Let My Sister Get Shot Right In Front Of Me.

I Fell Onto My Knees And Held Her Body, I Grabbed My Phone Out My Pocket And Dialed 911 Quick As Hell.

"What The Hell You Doing!?" Kriss Says Looking At Me Now Facing The Gun To Me. "Put It Down Dri," I Look At Her And Continue To Hold The Phone While It Rings.

"911 What's Your Emergency?" The Lady On The Phone Says. I Slowly Raise The Phone To My Ear.
"Hello? Yes My Sister Was Juss Shot PLEASE COME We're On 78th Street!" I Yell Onto The Phone. They Hang Up Still Looking At Rye.

"Damn You Really Dont Listen Do You? See Ian Want To Have To Shoot My Best Man Buh Here I Go!" I Look Back Down At Madaies, She's Still Hanging On To Her Voice. Kriss Shot Her In Her Shoulder Lucky Nowhere That'll Kill Her Fast. I Raise My Arm & Place It On Her Shoulder Trying To Stop The Blood. I Look Back Up At Rye And She Walks Closer To Me Putting The Gun To My Head.

"I'm Sorry MJ," I Say Under My Voice Before Closing My Eyes Tight Waiting To Be Dead. 3 Seconds Later I Hear Gun Shots But I Dont See The White Light. Am I In Hell?

 Am I In Hell?