Feeling Tough

Royalty's POV (Royalty In Media Above)

I Walked Up N Down This Hallway Upstairs From The Casino At Least 10 Times. I Juss Thought About What Adriana Juss Did 2 Hrs Ago. Yes Mane 2 Hrs. I Don't Know Why I Cant Stop Thinking About It, Buh I Juss Cant. It Keeps Replaying In My Hess Over N Over Again. Yes I Wanted Sex Buh Only Because I Was Hurting. I Haven't Craved Sex This Bad Since NY Died A Month Ago. I Took My Anger Out On Females, Beating The Shii Out They Pussy Until I Was Weak Enough To Juss Fall Down N Go To Sleep. Buh In This Situation Im Pretty Sure Adri Was Going To Be The One Beating My Shii Up. Not Only Was I Thinking About That, I Was Also Thinking About Why She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her. I Tried To Yank N Tug On Her Shirt So She Can Take It Off, Usually That Gives Mfkas The Hint That I Want It Off. Buh Her, All She Did Was Move My Hands To The Top Of My Head. I Wanted To Ask What Was To Her Buh I Juss Left It Alone...

"ROYALTY!" I Was Knocked Out My Thoughts From Someone Yelling N Waving They Hands In My Face...
"Huh?" I Asked Confused Looking From The Ground N To The Person Which Was Some Pink Curly Head Stud...
"Come On Kris Wants Us In The Room For A "Meeting" She Says Throwing Both Sets Of Two Fingers Up Quoting "Meeting"...
"Umm, Do I Know You?" I Aint Want To Juss Walk With Anybody So...
"Naw You Dont," She Says Looking Back At Me N Smiling...
"You Mind Telling Me Instead Of Looking At Me On That Weird Shii," Her Smile Vanishes....
"Yeah, My Bad, I'm Ryann Buh You Can Call Me Rye," She Pulls Out Her Hand So I Can Shake It Buh I Juss Look Down At It...
"Coo," I Say Walking Pass Her Leaving Her Hanging...
"Coo," She Whispers Behind Me...
"Since When You Start Working Here?" I Asked Cuz She LITERALLY Haven't Been Here All Day...
"I Only Work Nigh-shifts," She Answers....
"Mmhm," Yeah I Can Sniff A Liar Anywhere N She Definitely Onnat Snake Shii...
"What Was That About?" I Knew What She Was Talking About Buh Of Course...
"Sorry What Was That?" I Say Opening The Door Where Kris Was. Looking Back At Rye...

(Ryann In Media Above)

"Okay Since The Late Ones Are Finally Here," Kris Starts Off Staring At Me. I Roll My Eyes N Look At Adriana Who Was Typing On Her Phone....
'What's So Gotdamn Important On Dat Damn Phone!?' I Thought Looking Her Up N Down...
"So Since I Was Kinda Mean To RK Earlier As The Staff Told Me, To Make It Up To Her, I Decided To Call Down Here Everybody Apart Of The "Gang" So Royal Doesn't Become Lost When She Sees New Faces," Naw This Aint Kris...
"Thank You?" I Say A Little Lost...
"No Problem, Ight So Over Here Is, Madaies Aka Paradise N MJ, Shes Usually Always With Adriana Since Thats Her Sister. Buh She Does All The Counting Money N Weed, You Wont Really See Her THAT Much Unless You Always With Dri," I Look At Madaies N Back At Adri...
'Hmm' I Thought...